Oni_BlueEyes

Real Identity

If you got MSN: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

my real identity...
Name: Nikky Foorde
Sex: Female
Student
Lives: Canada,B.C
---Ive been jokin about my identity...i though people who do computer things were only boys..so i made myself a boy...i thought that if ppl figured out girls do stuff like this..
people would freak and stuff...as u can see..ive been hiding it quite well..usually a friend that is a boy helps me to hide my identity...so yeah..if u dont believe me well..thats just your problem then..also..i have an mic..so u can talk to me..if u want to hear...
Im also an head moderator at some of the WWW games forums...u can view my profile here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

so if u have any questions..yeah...call it here.

hello there Nikky, how's the weather in BC these days?its strange but we still don't have snow in Ontario, at least in Kingston... in fact... its like 10 degrees!Ny mame is part of my nick, but thats all I'm gonna say :( :(just curious... kill me if you want... but....do you (or will you better yet) drive a Ford?your mum?dad?no?just curious :(

why did you even bother to tell people your real identity? Does it really matter? Personally, I have a really big aversion to giving out personal information on the internet. Especially if you really are a 15 year old girl... lots of crazy people out there.My friend meets people on MSN and arranges meetings IRL. She has tons of crazy stories because of the weirdos that try to pick her up on MSN.

This would probobly be better placed in the Introductions forum.

And Oni_BlueEyes - you might want to be a bit more careful when giving out your full name (I'm going to assume it's real) on the Internet, in a place where absolutely anyone can view it.

Known as BeccaB for BeautyE for EleganceC for CunningC for CuteA for Adorable13 yr old EXTREMELY innocent baby girlGoes to a Grammar School , Secondary...Likes to Party total party animal...hyperactive, loud, giggly, chattabox, unstopable, some times classed as funny, annoying, lazy, VERY abrupt, speak my mind, extremely leathal, strong, and last of all very happy.Lives in oh-so-cockney London...Accompanied by the perfect weather... :(...*ahem*

Name: Slobodan TodorovAge: 23Sex: Male (for the past 23 years at least :()Location: <--- U can see it on the left :) Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Yugoslavia (Serbia And Montenegro actually, but I like it the old way)Online since: ummmm.... I think it's 1995 or 1996 :(And who I am... well... ask me :(So... any psychos out there... come and get me :(