xisto Community
Megaman

Best Mmorpg what do u think is the best?

Well, I don't know of how much use my opinion is as to the best as I have only played Runescape, Horizons and WoW. Horizons is a pitiful excuse for an MMORPG. I currently play World of Warcraft and whether it is actually better than others, I can't really say but 7 million people certainly seem to enjoy it and I am very definitely a fan! :lol:

Yes, World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG. But some people doesn't want to pay to play you know. There's always private servers :blink: They aren't any good though. But yeah, World of Warcraft is indeed the best MMO, there isn't any other MMO that has over 7 million players world wide :wacko:

I like city of heroes, city of villains, and world of warcraft. CoX is built around not having to do epic sort of raids or PvP in the same way WoW does, but I really like those, and that's what CoX lacks in its endgame (or lack of one) but its waaaay more common for people to have tons of characters than it is in WoW

World of Warcraft easily, not much to explain, the pure amount of things you can do, the raiding at 60, the PvPing. It's just great. Though getting to 60 is barely a challenge. And though I understand why people cannot pay for World of Warcraft, although, it's just $15 a month. That's 50 cents per day. It's not overly hard to save up.Second would be Ragnarok Online. It was like one of the first MMOs to do pretty much everything right. I still remember the hype for open Beta.

Heh I remember playing RO, that was a great game for a starter. Though I only played a little bit after the beta was done with. I play WoW now but I generally play it for friends more than anything. The game play is nice and I like the PvP. But I would have to say the best MMO (Most people are going to disagree) is FFXI. I love the party based game play, the countless number of quests and job abilities, plus the ability to have one character be multiple things. The leveling system was great because it helped people play smart in a sense. I know that in World of Warcraft people just charge in and cause a big party wipe. Not only does FFXI have more things to do, the community is generally better. FFXI isn't filled with little kids comparatively to WoW. Although people are a bit up tight at times it is still a great community. I loved the game through and through, but again I left due to friends. And yes World of Warcraft is a great MMO, I just think FFXI is better ^.^

I know that in World of Warcraft people just charge in and cause a big party wipe.
Not only does FFXI have more things to do, the community is generally better. FFXI isn't filled with little kids comparatively to WoW. Although people are a bit up tight at times it is still a great community

Let me guess, the Leeroy Video? Click

It was staged, it was supposed to be funny, if you have played World of Warcraft, the leader who talks about the plan is saying everything wrong.

He talks about AoEing them all down at once, but shout scatters the mobs. He even says it scatters.

Divine Intervention makes it so the person who has blessed with Divine Intervention cannot attack or be attacked.

There is no way these people could be in UBRS (Upper Black Rock Spire) and not know that.

Plus, the community is not filled with little kids. Did you play alliance? Because a majority of "little kids" choose the "prettier" side.

Without reading half the thread, i'd have to say WoW (World of Warcruft) easily, the many characters, stages, and so forth.. while I can understand why some ppl cant pay to play, but it must be pretty steep to maintain the servers to WoW.

I'd actually have to go the latter route and say Star Wars: Galaxies. But only the first year of it. After a year or so, they tried to revamp the whole system and it got really bad. I think the game is going to go under in the near future.