xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Header For A Friends Portfolio

Very nice. Like the colors, blending and texture effect. Text font is very nice. What is it? Would like a copy if it is a ttf. Like the lighting effect as well. You did yourself proud in my book. I couldn't do that in 10 mins.

it's not bad but drop the scan lines, it takes away from the professional look it is giving.

@Mich: Thanks for the respons :lol:. The font i used is "Colonna MT" i think its on standart on ur pc.

@Saint: well i made it specially for you. I dont know if it looks better or not:

Posted Image

I thinks its a matter of choise. Without the scanlines it has to little contrast. So cause i didn't had much time,

i put the scanlines there. Its quick and gives you contrast. And well Wouter liked it so :(

@Mich: Thanks for the respons :lol:. The font i used is "Colonna MT" i think its on standart on ur pc.

Hmm, it may be standard in more recent Windows than 98, which I am using, but I don't seem to have it on my puter. I can only find it "for sale" on-line. Could you zip me a copy in ttf ? It would be appreciated. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I like it both with and without scanlines. As it is a header for a portfolio, I suppose that it must be seen with whatever it comes down to decide wether fits better with or without them. But I like the soft look and the font is interesting.

well i'm on a mac so it wont work on ur pc

Well, boo hoo, that's no good. Thanx for the reply, at least. Guess I will have to shop around for a ttf copy.