xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hts

Topic About Credits and Hosting

a bit offtopic: I don't have yet a Xisto.com account, but I plan to get one soon..I currently have about 50 credits. If I am accepted, the system will deduct 30 credits (for plan2) from my credit count or will I have the same number of credits? thanks and sorry for the offtopic :(, but I didn't want to start a new thread

Notice from jlhaslip:
Topic split.
We would rather have a new topic to answer questions for you, but use the search feature first. Chances are good the answer is already been posted, especially about Hosting and Credits.

well ok sorry for not searching and posting this..if this is considered spam, then my post will be deleted :(..however, I really didn't know that... I`ll quote the entire post, as I think the quoted text will not generate credits :( Is this ok now? :( btw, this was on another thread that was split :(
if you really think that I am spammer and I post only for credits, then see my other messages - those might prove that I`m trying to help here`n`there ...

whatever, just delete it :lol:

Edited by hts (see edit history)

Um, it deducts them. And, yes, you shouldn't be posting such off topic spam. I'm an admin on another forum, and I'd probably warn you for that... Just, while you're at Xisto, obey the rules, it makes life better for all of us. thanks. :lol:

Please understand our credit system before you venture out to get hosting with Xisto. Costing 30 credits means you will have to pay 30 credits. You earn credits by posting. You don't walk away with 20 dollars you had when you enter the store and bought something for 10 dollars, right? Cost means "cost": meaning it will be subtracted from what you have.

Furthermore, if you have 50 credits and cost 30 credits for hosting plan #2 do not think that you'll have 20 credits left. Xisto credit system does not work that way. It will be reset to a default number (in your case somewhere around 4) so that you remain active after receiving a free web hosting, no ads from Xisto. This is how we work to gain forum participation.

Refer to Xisto Readme (located in my signature)
Refer to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for hosting tutorial
Refer to Hosted Members Section for pinned topics regarding credits (regular members cannot reply)
Refer to Questions and Queries section

Posting in the wrong section will result in warning level adjustment as well. Please read *ALL* forum sections and their descriptions before making a topic.

Moving from General Talk --> Question and Queries.

Topic closed.