xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Orkut Goes Open To Public

Orkut the Google's friendship network site has gone public. This service was so far offered only on signup by invitation. But now this has become public you can create your Orkut account here. If you already have a google account you can link it to your existing account or you can get a new one by regisring in this page.

Come on enjoy friends

Would like to inform your the the public link is no good try to fix the link again, plus by the looks of it, Orkut is still by invitation only.

i already have an account thereyou should have all your personal details hidden, and not visible for public.There have been incidents of bad stuffs, so i am giving you a warning.anyway thanks for letting me know this thing

Hi I just now registered for Orkut without any Invitation. Here are the steps I followed,i logged into Orkut with my Google Account, (GMail account)I was prompted with a window to Connect my Google Account with my existing Orkut Account.I selected I don't have an account.In the next page there were teo options, one to login with my Google ID or create a Google Account.I logged in with my Google ID and I was prompted with the Terms & Conditions, I selected Agree, Done.My Orkut account was created.Try and let me know about any issues.

Orkut the Google's friendship network site has gone public. This service was so far offered only on signup by invitation. But now this has become public you can create your Orkut account here. If you already have a google account you can link it to your existing account or you can get a new one by regisring in this page.
Come on enjoy friends

Its Cool..

I received an invite earlier this year. Pity I haven't had much time to peruse my messages or seek other contacts. Perhaps when I've got some time to spare over the next week, I'll try using it more.