xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BordaForx

Hello Trap! You guys already know me

Hi! I was formerly known as NovaTerra; I had a name change, so I just wanted to post a new introduction so you guys will know I am NovaTerra and not some new person. :) Since you know I am NovaTerra you might want to know a little about me.My name is Nick Bryant. Many people say I have 2 first names. I am a male living in California and love soccer, singing, writing music, etc. I am 22 years old and am in college right now, majoring in medicine. I am tall and like coffee (yes, I do). I am currently trying to get a lot of posts so I can get enough credits to open a new hosting account that can last for a long time. Well, if you have any questions, you can ask me.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

Don't worry, "Borda". lol I don't think we would have thought you a Newbie considering you have 367 posts and a join date from June 2005. I hope you turn out to be a good doctor, and a nice one at that :lol: Don't yell at people for not taking their medicine, trick them into taking it :(

I thought your name change would be cooler j/k :lol:. Well welcome back and enjoy the thousands of topics to post about.

Hello BordaForx Posted Image and welcome back from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Have seen your posts under the old NovaTerra. Yeh, those post numbers and member status kind of give away the fact that you are not a newbie. :lol: Not to mention your sig. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

welcome back...why the change of thy name? and i think mich gets all of his posts off of these dang intros! hah

welcome back...why the change of thy name? and i think mich gets all of his posts off of these dang intros! hah

Wrong on both counts. I have collected lots of credits posting in The Vent, winning SOTW comps and answering other people's posts. And I am not a him. :lol: Thanks for affording me the opportunity to collect more credits by posting a reply to your comment.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Wrong on both counts. I have collected lots of credits posting in The Vent, winning SOTW comps and answering other people's posts. And I am not a him. :( Thanks for affording me the opportunity to collect more credits by posting a reply to your comment.

hah clever....well HER i didnt mean to insult you if that is howyou took it :lol:

hah clever....well HER i didnt mean to insult you if that is how you took it :lol:

No offense taken. My non-gender specific handle seems to fool a lot of people. :( Makes life kind of interesting sometimes. And does give me more posts when it happens. :(