xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

School Bullies _

Well, Bullying really blows. There are a few kids who always wanted to fight me and I just ignored them. One day they started calling me fat and said a bunch of stuff about me. Spread rumors and all. I started calling back and then they threw the first punch. I let loose all my anger and took down all 3 of them. Wrong thing to do but oh well....It felt good afterwards. But just ignore them man, thats the best thing!

Get an adult to help. If the Bullying does not stop after that then if you tell them again he will most likely get expelled or moved to another school. You do not hvae to put up with him. And also if you hit him back or do physical harm to him he will just go and tell the teacher. So it is either get him before he gets you or let him get to you and you get in troulbe because you went over the line. I know it does not sound like it will work but it does. i know from first hand experience.

Well Bud i got 2 say just fight back i mean u will get your *bottom* kicked but still i mean when i got bulled i fought back i have him a black eye.and he brook my nose but i mean it felt so good.and now i got friends one person trys 2 jump me they will get like 5 gusy kicking ther *bottom*cuss i dont no y my friends flow me so get friends and... well try 2 fight back if u 2 scard i would say that u should tell some one but i dont no. its your chose

omg u guys want to hear why people get bullied listen to my experience here we go...there is this ***** kid nd we are in high scool now and he was in my elelmentry scool,this guy is fukin dum,he puts vaginal juices or sumtin on his head and the gel is drippin off his head its that wet,he stinkx like a mushroom and his name is rickyand dis is wat happened first of all me and my other freind wanted to make sum money so we were sellin dvd's,this guy goes and tellz his parents as son as he culd,then his ghetto parents call my mom and ask her movies i got ,wtf! then my mom pissed i was grounded for a week!then his parents started talkin shyt about my friends brother droppin outta scool and sayin how hez a bad influnce on him,and sayin how he wasnt relly smart,then ricky goez and tellz his parents that my freind skipped class twice,his parents didnt do anything but i found out,and we asked him y he said dis and hez like "i was sittin in my room reading the agenda and that reminded me of skipping and i satrted talknig to myself" and thats how his parents heard, and he expects us 2 belive thatwe cant even jump hiim shyt!