xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pedropmp

World Image

Wow! That looks pretty good. It looks good enough to be the new business icon for Microsoft or something. Did you use photoshop? You can make a business and name it globamart (or something like that) and make that as your logo. :) That'll be pretty cool because it's nice and professional.

Looks solid and whole. I like it. And the ideas of how this could be a new logo is interesting but in my opinion, i don't like putting globes into logos. (Seriously, i just have a thing against globes, i don't know why.)It probably looks like it could be done with photoshop. There's a nifty little filter in ps that allows you to "bloat" up an element. Did you draw the little mainlands on the globe by hand? Sounds a little tough to be something to do while you're bored. :)

Made with photoshop is very easy the lines on globo are a pattern very simple to do... I added a radial to a circle then I picked up a map a cuted it into a circle, after that I added a sphere effect to the map and to the lines pattern. I will post the tutorial to the globo image and for the sea water effect