xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Deja Vu Why do we get them?

Im too confused some times about this experience of deja vu . First when i had it in my child hood , i just thought it is some feeling that i alone get , one day i shared the same with my friends and then only i came to know that it is called "Deja vu" till that day i really dont know the name even . After i came to know that many people have the same feeling, first i thought at times i my self bring that feeling , then only i came to know that it come automatically . What i have to know now is that , is it good or bad ? does this have any consequences. ? Can some stop this ? If some one have answers for these please let me know

Deja vu is a very strange and weird feeling, that's for sure. I have had it a few times, You will be doing something or talking to someone and bam! You get the feeling you have done this all before. Like the movie Ground Hog Day.

Im too confused some times about this experience of deja vu . First when i had it in my child hood , i just thought it is some feeling that i alone get , one day i shared the same with my friends and then only i came to know that it is called "Deja vu" till that day i really dont know the name even . After i came to know that many people have the same feeling, first i thought at times i my self bring that feeling , then only i came to know that it comes automatically . What i have to know now is that , is it good or bad ? does this have any consequences. ? Can some stop this ? If some one have answers for these please let me know

I'm also experiencing those called Deja vu, it's really creepy, but also sometimes I like that I'm experiencing them, it makes me feel strange that everything is not so simple ;] Usually I just think that at some moment it seems that it already happens, I just think that it was a dream, I already done this moment in a dream, but I just fool myself, and usually am surprised for several more moments and later forget about it, but I like the feeling if it does not happen to often. :D