xisto Community
wassie

Rss Feed For A Mobile

hi again,

i'm kinda bored. o i thought i'll post what i'm building atm.

i'm designing the menu of a rss-feed that will come on a mobile telephone.

These are my first designs:

Posted Image

hope you like it :)

You must remember thou that not all people have a phone that supports these applications. I would rather focus on a site that only has RSS feeds for mobile phones.

How are you designing the feed and the menu? I didn't know you could have multiple parts to an rss feed? Is there any software that you are using? Also with a mobile phone how would you recive the RSS feed? Would it come up as a text message or what?

Hmm, very nice. Very simplistic, and the blue is a nice peaceful color, i can imagine that feed on my mobile lol. An issue that probably wouldn't be a problem: be careful how long lines of text are, as the screen resolution might not be that big, resulting in the line being wrapped, which doesn't look too pretty. keep it uniform. Apart from that, keep up the good work :)

Great work wassie. Nice menu, but it will be good/nice/great...every thing, if you give it free for Xisto members or give it as award to some competiotion here.

well i'm making this for mostly nokia phones. These nokia's are compilable:32306260663066706680 2nd edition (smartphone)6681 2nd edition (smartphone)7610 2nd editionN70 2nd editionN90 2nd editioni'm first designing where everything needs to be, cause everything needs to be the right pixels from eachother.If i'm done with that, i'll design some more styles, and colors.Btw, i'm not coding it... so i have no idea about the coding questions. I'm just a designer :(.Thanks for the comments :lol:.

i like the first one better, maybe just have the first style with maybe a grey or darker blue, i like the scrolling bars better with this version but the whole thing just stands out too much. much better than i could do though