xisto Community
Lozbo

Dual Screen Video Board cant find one

Id like to buy a double screen capable video board, so that I can have two independent monitors in the same computer at the same time.Ive been searching a little bit, but whether on the net or in local stores it seems I just cant find one... does any one know something about this? I would really apreciate light on this matter...

Edited by Lozbo (see edit history)

Finding a Dual video card can't be that hard, even a low budget Asus A9550 can handle 2 screens.(Note : it's an AGP card)On the board you find a (orginal) VGA connector and a DVI connector.There is even a convertor deleverd from DVI to VGA (15 SUBD).Not all cards with a DVI and a VGA conenctor can handle 2 monitors.Are you searching for an AGP card or an PCI express card ?

Even if the card only has 1 output, you can get a dual-screen adapter that splits it into two signals and allows you to have 2 independent screens just as if you had 2 outputs. Otherwise, most cards have 2 outputs.