xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crud2008

Is It Hate Or Is It The Truth My feelings on something interesting

Who cares what people do in their own lives. I think lesbians are awsome personally. Gay guys I could care less about, whatever floats your boat I suppose. Key thing is I have enough things in my own life to really care what others do in the privacy of their own homes.

I liked Yacoby's replyThere are a lot of things that will put all of us in hell wherever that is :) ....Anyway I would call you cruel fro being cruel but think about it logically, Today because your life is going smoothly it is alright wht if your son turns gay will you throw him out of the house or will you hate gays more.Or will you lament on the fact that due to your son's choice you are left no social life and will have to live life like a sham or something of that ****** up sort.Iam an atheist and I too have seen my share of discrimination due to my choice and "Blasphemy" ;) So I can understand their feelings. Yes like I was saying Iam an atheist so the whole concept of heaven and hell does not light a bulb in my head for only one reason and that isGOOD and HOLY people got to heaven right? Now you tell me how many people have always been good and abides by the bible from cover to cover.NOBODY So I guess we will see everyone in hell from friends to family.Cheers ;)

Being gay... is not wrong. It is sickening to see and goes against the Bible, goes against nature, goes against everything known about maturing, living, and life in itself... but it is not wrong. it just IS, and it is one of those things that we hope will stop one day - one of those things we are disturbed about for no apparent particular reason.

Who cares what people do in their own lives. I think lesbians are awsome personally.

It matters what every single person does, everyone matters
And lesbians are awesome? Please tell me why? >;)
Notice from jlhaslip:
Please use the Edit feature to avoid sequential posts.

Just today I read a topic called "Opening Our Minds, It's Happening In My School "

It really disgusts me what is said in this topic. This boy is telling everybody how its okay to be GAY?? Well it's not up to me to say if it is, but I think it's not!

I hate homosexuals because of how now they make it seem like it's okay! For example, I was at a supermarket and there were two guyz holding hands and kissing a little bit! My son then asks if it is okay for a man and a man to get married? What should I say? I told him they were just close friends and that's all. He also says that he wanted to open peoples MIND. WHAT BULL . In my book homosexuals go to hell and I aplogize for being cruel. Yes, he is going to hell because it says in almost every religin that being gay is a SIN in every MAJOR religion. Now dont go and tell me that these religions are FALSE. Come'on who do we believe billions of believers of houndres of homosexuals? This is my opinion, I dont want to offend anyone, but I just fell this way. You make think differently, but I DONT.

Allright I made some parts of the text stand out to reply on them:

1) The bold part (theres some in the last sentence as well); this is quite contradicting, after reading your post, I'm very certain you are trying to offend homosexuals, you even said you used to bully them.

2) The Italic part; first of all to answer you question "what should I say", well, what you did was lying, which is against the 9th commandment, it says nothing about being homosexual in those and they are the most basic rules of all religion, so I think by just doing that to your son, you did worse to him then the two males that just showed each other how they loved one another. In fact, maybe you should try teaching your son about love, instead of the hate you like to spread so badly.

3) The underlined part; I don't think that a lot of religions actually talk about what's wrong in "every major religion", they mostly just talk about themselves.

4) The final part; first of all, you say who do WE believe, frankly, I think the 2 of us have completely different believes (imho: fact vs fiction). Second of all, I know for a fact that not every out of those billions of believers share your view on homosexuals, in fact, plenty of them are homosexual. You talk about hunderds (well houndres) of homosexuals, while studies have showed that in my country 25% and in the USA 20% (19% in Canada) of the male population has had homosexual experiences. But most important of all, this is a scaring technique, you are basically saying, do you want a few billion people against you or a few hunderd. My answer is this:

I would rather fight a billion people like you, alongside a few hunderd homosexuals whose opinion I understand, then fight a hunderd homosexuals alongside a billion people whose view I think is redicilous.

Sure a sin is a sin. " In stole a cards from the store" That is a sin, but not as big as some others

" I cheated on my wife" a sin and bigger then the other one

"I am not straight and do not have feelings for women." a bigger sin that may be hard to forgive.

Again, stealing, 8th commandment, also, if you find being homosexual a bigger sin then cheating on your wife, I hope she leaves you for a bisexual.

Really I don't think gays can go to heaven because I don't see a heaven full of homosexuals with other guys. Can you picture that? If homosexuality isnt that bad how come gay marriage is banned? Is it because being gay is okay. Wrong, it must not be.

I don't think you can see heaven at all right now, but I'm sure you never will see it. How come gay marriage is banned, well mostly because of people like you and their far too outspoken opinion, who use try to treathen everyone who thinks otherwise. But then again, gay marriage is not banned over here, if I wanted to marry some dude I run into at the supermarket I could (although my girlfriend wouldn't be too happy). Also, you keep trying to answer your own questions as if they were our questions, but hey, I never wandered if being homosexual is okay, I'm 100% certain it is.

Yes I havene't met God, but the definition of marriage is the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

Not a man and a man or women and women.!

Actually, why would the definition of marriage change if it's a man and a man or a women and a women?

I edited this post because looking back it was too harsh and discriminating and I apologize. I used to many words that shouldn't have been used to get my point across.

If you wanted to prefent being harsh, discriminating and using too many words to get your point across, only the delete button would have worked.

I don't care if you think I wrong and "racist"

because In my book, and many others, racist is discriminating against something that isn't controlled for example skin color, while I don't think homosexuality is controlled it is a decision!

You are born a homosexual or you are not, it's not something you can do anything about it, you can hide it, you can lie about it, you can pretend your something your not, but you can't change it. It's like someone telling you to stop finding a certain girl attractive.

All in all, same-sex marriage is being accepted in more and more countries worldwide, in the USA, the percentage of the population in favour of same-sex marriage is ever growing. It's going to be legal sooner or later and you better get used to it.

I also have a question for you, I'm really concerned about this but, what would you do if your son turned out to be homosexual?

Edited by Empy (see edit history)

I TOO BELIEVE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN, AND THAT BEING GAY IS A PERVERSION OF LOVE THAT WE WERE CREATED FOR. I AM A SEMINARY STUDENT AT SOUTHEASTERN BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY HERE IN WAKE FOREST NC. I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AS THE AUTHORITY FOR LIFE AND BEHAVIOR AS GOD HAS SET UP IN HIS CREATION. I FULLY BELIEVE WHAT THE BOOK OF ROMANS CHAPTER 1 SAYS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AS BEING A SIN AND A PERVESION OF THE TRUTH. HOWEVER, THE BIBLE ALSO MAKES IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN BORN EXCEPT ONE ,JESUS, IS GUILTY OF SIN TO THE SAME DEGREE AS ANY OTHER PERSON, BE THEY HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL. ACCORDING TO ROMANS 3:23 "ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD", WHICH MEANS WE HAVE ALL MESSED UP GOD'S PERFECT CREATION IN OUR OWN HEARTS. WE ALL NEED THE GRACE OF GOD, EVERY ONE OF US---NOT JUST HOMOSEXUALS.YOU MAY SAY "THAT IS YOUR TRUTH NOT MINE" "I CHOSE TO LIVE BY A DIFFERENT STANDARD". YES, BUT IN THAT CHOICE YOU MAY BE LIVING CONTRARY TO GOD'S ULTIMATE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE WHETHER YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL OR NOT!!!! WHEN YOU CONSIDER YOUR WISDOM AND MY WISDOM IN COMPARISON WITH THE WISDOM OF THE CREATOR OF THIS WORLD, WHO ARE WE TO SAY "I'M GOING TO DO IT MY WAY"????? OR I HAVE NO USE FOR YOUR STANDARD??? AND WHEN YOU COMPARE YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS OR MY RIGHTEOUS TO GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS (DOING WHAT IS RIGHT) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS LOOKS PRETTY CRUMMY DONT YOU AGREE??????DO NOT BE SO QUICK TO HATE HOMOSEXUALS, BUT BE QUICK TO LOVE THEM AND MINISTER TO THEM, GET THEM TO LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS THROUGH SHOWING THEM YOUR LOVE!!!!!!!! BECAUSE NONE OF US ARE WORTHY TO STAND BEFORE GOD WITHOUT JESUS STANDING ON OUR BEHALF. THAT IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, AND I BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by TrueBlade (see edit history)

EMPY, WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY BEING SOMETHING YOU ARE BORN WITH, IS A TOTAL LIE!!!!!!!!! IN THESE DAYS EVERYTHING THAT IS UNDESIRABLE IN OUR BEHAVIOR HAS BECOME A DISEASE. DRINKING IS NOW CALLED ALCOHOLISM, ANGER IS CALLED ROAD RAGE, THERE ARE EXCUSES DREAMED UP FOR EVERY KIND OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR LIKE TEMPORARY INSANITY TO EXCUSE MURDER AND SO ON. THE PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHO-ANALYSTS HAVE POLLUTED OUR CULTURE WITH THE IDEA THAT ALL MANKIND IS BASICALLY GOOD AND THAT BAD BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND MUST BE AN ANOMALY THAT CAN BE EXPLAINED THROUGH SOME KIND OF PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. THE SAME IS TRUE FOR HOMOSEXUALS, AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE YOU MADE A CONSCIENCE DECISION TO OBEY THE CORRUPT LEANINGS OF YOUR SINFUL NATURE, BY EXPERIMENTING WITH HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR. THAT CONSCIENCE DECISION IS SIN NOTHING ELSE. THE PREMISE THAT MAN'S HEART IS BASICALLY GOOD IS LAUGHABLE, EVERY DAY WE SEE NEW EVIDENCES OF THE TOTAL DEPRAVITY OF MAN. YET TO APPEASE YOUR GUILTY CONSCIENCE YOU INVENT THESE CLEVER PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES TO COVER THE SHAME YOU DENY!!!!!! HOWEVER YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, EITHER HOMOSEXUALITY IS A FREE CHOICE WHICH GAY RIGHTS GROUPS ARE ALWAYS PUSHING FOR, OR HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY IS THE RESULT OF A DISTURBED PSYCHE, IN WHICH CASE GAYS SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!!!!! WHICH IS IT TOO BE??????? :)

Edited by TrueBlade (see edit history)

I am not observing this point from the religious point of view but more over from the country which has negative natality and homosexuals are influencing and there is lng discussion in the disscussion forums so go there and present your views. In general I think that homosexuals should pay taxes in developed countries because they are almost non existent in third developed world.