xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Login 2 Cpanel question

im confused do you want to know how to login to cpanel using your own domain or is this just a spammed topic? If you are confused its in the readme.

That is the log in to Xisto's Cpanel. So no you can not log in through that link. You would have to log in by going to yoursite.com/cpanel or in the case of a sub domain yoursite.trap17.com/cpanel

Hi Dear CrazyRobSorry i forgget the read me , some websites on some servers can login in . my question is why some sites in some servers can login and some's are notis it cpanel config ? ( my cpanel config (can i change it )) or its admin config ?i want to know , i know Read me dear CrazyRob thanks all for any replay

It all comes down to the BIND setting the cpoanel admin sets up. in this case on trap 17 you cannot as its on its seperate server. but if your like me who has a load of servers clusterd together you can access your cpanel area from any domain that you host so for instance if i wanted to log into cpanel and i didnt want to use my domain i could go to somone elses domain on which im hosting and go /cpanel on there domain add my detials and i get into cpanel area. i dont think trap operates in such a way.