xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Post Your Personal Photogallery

Well i dont know about anyone else here on Xisto, but i absoloutly love to take photo's of places ive been.

Since i do, i was thinking maybe someone else here on Xisto does the same thing? so if you go on vacations allot, and like to take pictures while you are on vacation, then post a link to your personal photo gallery here.

Mine is:

https://www.flickr.com/browser/upgrade/?continue=%2F

I know some of them are not great, but every once in a while i come out with a great picture that is truley a kodak moment, if you cannot tell by all the pictures i love to take pictures of scenery(sp)

no i am not a professional photographer, but my senior year in High school i plan on taking the photography class if we still have it. and i might do it someday, maybe just on the side for people, but my heart really lies on Forensic Science right now :lol:thanks for the compliment i have gotten that from many people before. :(I guess you get what you pay for in a kodak camera :(