xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Final Fantasy 13 ive heard a lot about this game

I might get it. I'm a huge final Fantasy Fan. My favorite is number 7. But the problem is that discouraged me to buy later FF games are FF 12 for the PS2. I bought it expecting an awesome RPG, but got sick of it after 2 hours. The game play was so crappy I almost fell asleep playing (well it was 2 O' clock in the morning....). But I mean I hated the wait 10 seconds before attack thing. But after reading online reviews of the japanese version I was thinking that it might be better. But I do like the graphics. >.< I want a PS3 for enhanced graphics. But its too much money.

If FF13 has any gameplay system like ff12 then ... its gonna be S**THOUSE. ff12 sucked .... it practically drained the life out me trying to play it. i had no will to go back and play ff7 and ff8 to try and rejuvinate my hopes of how good it was once upon a time and maybe they will Uturn around and get a good game out.... I live in hope ( not really). FFX was alright but ffx-2 more than drained the life out me playing it was like plastering my self down to some sort of sadistic torture i couldn't bear to even finish it.... (even though at a later date i became very sadistic and finished outa bordem....... i felt like commiting suicide...). ff11 .... don't get me started - its alright in terms for final fantasy and being online but i think they should stuck to the offline genre because ff11 gameplay system and practically everything was screwy... I felt like i was playing a unrefined version of WoW (as if WoW ain't unrefined enough) the screen it self I felt was bluryish or that may have been my eyes.... but yeh i bought the $10 starter pack playef it for about 1 week and dropped it.... what a waste of $10 ..... well ff9 showed some downfalls ... in it I felt.... but hey thats just me the rest of the series are a diamond of that age as well as this age. (yes including ff1 and ff2 and ff3 (esspecially ff3 LOVED IT). Dirge of the Cerberus was a letdown for me as well.... I like some TPS's but this sorta made me feel...... like every part was rushed to appease the die hard fans of final fantasy 7 and the graphic engine programmer was more or less scratching his balls while pressing the good old ctrl c ctrl v combo ..... the bastard probably just created a macro so he could scratch his *bottom* at the same timeAND GUESS WHAT from what ive seen the ff13 gameplay system is going to be very similar to ff12....and ff11 ( since the systems in ff11 and ff12 were practically the same just one harder to use than the other (ff11 hard to use)) .... Okay so i went off topic for about 90% of post again....... (well I do that so deal with it- I am mentally retarded if i can pass that BS off and not be reprimanded).Final Fantasy 13 ... graphic wise will be good... not so sure about everything else....the storyline might be alright as well since they are slowly returning to their roots.... the goddamn crystals that always seem to get themselves shattered, stolen, possessed, decharge or somehow use their god forsaken F***in magic and grow legs and a brain and wings to fly and run away and tell the protagonist to f*** off... and to shove his over abundent amount of gil and swords up *bottom*.........END OF POST!