xisto Community
limeilong

Payouts To E-gold, 1, 5, 10 Cents Minimum. Earn Money Online by PTC, PTS.

Check out this list of GPT programs with 1, 5 or 10 cent minimum to withdraw. What makes these ones special you'll might think. There's one very big advantage about them all - they allow to withdraw very little amounts of money and make payments very fast to your E-Gold or AlertPay or PayPal account. And one more thing - right after registration you may begin to earn your money and in most of these programs you'll reach your withdrawal minimum in less than 30 minutes (make 1 or 2 signups).
Up to 1c per click and 5-10c in average per signup. Programs are rated and introduced in brief descriptions. All websites are free to join, all countries are welcomed. You can start earning instantly - no waiting until banners or signup offers loaded to your account. All programs are built on the same engine and have very similar look, navigation options and earning terms: http://emo.coolpage.biz/

Edited by limeilong (see edit history)

Very good page, they prove that payids but is to hard to win moneyI preferd the hyip if you now how to search, most are scam but i found one that works but i will not mencionate because it would be adveticeIf you want to now i can introduce with some conferences.

I preferd the hyip if you now how to search, most are scam but i found one that works but i will not mencionate because it would be advetice

Very true indeed, "most are scams". it just depends how long they plan to keep themselves alive.

dont make me laugh loudly...hyip only work for admin & the network...not for us as investor...i have many friend do this business with their monitoring program network...working together to scam people...

Sounds like my kind of site... whats speedy talking about? But only 10C for signing up is kinda cheap...ill check it out. not if its a scam though :lol:Everyones saying its a scam. not gonna look at it. Sorry.:XD: