xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Choyan

Ayumi Hamasaki Japanese Artist...

I've got a few of her songs on my hard drive. There is also Hikaru Utada which is also like Ayumi. But, I really am not into pop music so I don't have too many of their songs. I find most japanese singers do pop and "bubble gum" stuff which I don't listen to very much.

I have heard about Ayumi. She's really pretty. I haven't heard any of her songs yet, so I don't know what to say about her music, but I'll listen to one of her songs sometime and then I'll find out :(

Oooo.....XD I really like (haha~ If that doesn't describe me enough then...Love??? :() Ayumi!!!! AahhhH~~!! XDXD Have you guys heard her new songs? I'll try to upload it if anyone wants it, but are we allowed to upload stuff and post the links here? Also, have you guys heard of Utada's recent album Exodus?? All the songs are in English~

I like BoA. I'm not too keen on Utada and Ayumi Hamasaki although her name sounds cool. lol. Ayumi is a little different for me. LIke more grown up korean music.

Um....According to the Timeasia magazine that featured Ayumi HAmasaki, she was 14.6% of Japan's market!!! :( And that if she stopped singing, her record company, AvexTran, would close down too!!! XDXD
Oh~ here the link to it: TIMEasia featuring Ayumi Hamasaki

edit: (well..no double posting so yeah~~)

Anyways~ just wanting to let everyone know~ Ayu's next album is 'My Story' which is going to be released in two weeks~!!

The track list (if streaming links to a part of the song~) :
1.Catcher In The Light
2.About You
3.GAME
4.my name's WOMEN
5.WONDERLAND
6.Liar
7.HOPE or PAIN
8.HAPPY ENDING
9.Moments
10.walking proud
11.CAROLS
12.Kaleidoscope
13.INSPIRE
14.HONEY
15.Replace
16.winding road
17.Humming 7/4

I dislike Ayumi Hamasaki, I preffer other type of J-Pop, like Megumi Hayashibara, or the music of Escaflowne.I like music like Yayoi Yura, Malice Mizer or Gackt... Ayumi Hamasaki is a bit artificial...

I love her! I like her lyrics a lot. I listen to her music on music player sites (like Radio.Blog.Club and Project Playlist) to avoid download (I'm completely against illegal downloading. >.< ). I don't know of her latest music, so I just listen to whatever those sites have.My favorites by her are:FairylandBlue BirdHeavenMForgivenessAngel's SongFly HighI have a lot and I'm sure that I'm forgetting a few. lol

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)