Deadcel

My All Time Favorite Sig i think this is the best sig ive ever made

Orignal

Posted Image

Posted Image

With Border

Posted Image

Posted Image

huh? what do ya think? i used a bit of C4D and a bit of the actual background from the orignal image, for the rain, i just distorted the image a bit

Edit: I added a border, to the sig, and i made an avatar, and added a boarder to that, im not gonna bother with changing the text.

Edited by Deadcel (see edit history)

I think it needs a border :)But the entire sig is pretty good, especially the lightning effect.I would rate it with a 9.5/10

Make the text easier to see. I can't make out what it says near the bottom middle. More light would help also. And, yeah, a border, too. Then the sig would be even better. :)

I can see why it is your all time favorite :P I must say that it looks very professional, one can notice that you thought well about it and designed it with care. It looks really awesome :) But huh..is there any text near the bottom middle? I'm not really missing a border but if you make one, I suggest the color to be white or light-yellowish. Also, the text saying 'Deadcel' and 'Masters of..' looks a bit raw, as in 'the borders are a bit pixellated'. Perhaps you can turn anti-alias on next time. Anyway, I like it a lot :)

Now that is a sweet signature picture. Looks very professional and skilled. And yet you make out that it was simple to make? You are some artist, my friend. I really like this.As a hint, however, the text isn't too easy to see. Try brightening it.

hmm yea brighten itthe left side looks a bit too darki had to go all the way near to my LCD to take a look at the websiteadd a brightness/contrast adjustment layera border will be good too but i dun care if it has borders or notand the text change the font as u can see the pixeleverything else is finei would give it a 8.5/10 cuz i love the colourbrighten it and i will give u a 9btw is that splinter cell

yes it is splinter cell, and thanks for the feedback peoples, ill add all this to my next sig. Which'll probbaly be on thursday, cause if u havent noticed im a splinter cell fan, and no.4 comes out on thirsday, and im planning to get some good screenshots, and render them

i wonder where i got batang from.......... i don't remember installing it, i'll try to have a look around, i've seen some really good sig peoploe use a font and i thought i'll look for it then i came acroess batang in PS. i'll see what i can do. hope to see you new sig soon!EDIT: i just found out it comes with office,

Edited by randomdood (see edit history)