xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Sparda

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Recently I have the same pro as yours

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Now, I know the solution and let me share it to you...

First, right click on the rpg maker.Exe. Then, click on properties. Next, switch to compatibility. Check all the box there... Try it... 100% it works... And if you want an organization to join, visit my forums..

Ultimapro.Mycberway.Com/forums Post your games there.. Gud Luck..

-reply by Ultima

DOWNLOADED, BUT HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE PRGRAM?!

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Bah! It's not fair!! I downloaded the free trial, that was easy, but now all that I have is all the setup stuff, and I don't even know how to get into the real thing, HELP ME!

-reply by secret

Stupid program.

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

When you download the free trial, you install it 'and all, yeah, that's lovely. But when I go into the file, all there is is all the setup files, not even the program is there!!

-question by help moi

did that

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Replying to lloydg

Dear lloydg,

When I tried to do this very thing it didnt work,

I've tried it over three times already.

Maybe windows xp just sucks...

Cause I have done this in the admin account of my pc.

-reply by simon

I have a BIG problem...In my other pc I'm a pro. With rmxp but with my new pc I have an error!no words appear!when I put messages,no words appear,when I start trial,new game,continue and quit don't appear!they are spaces in that places!how can I fix it?I have 120 maps)

-reply by gearge

You know...Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

I know what is the problem. You guys don't have internet, right? If it is juzt the trial verzion, then, it cannot get a trial license from the nTiles server. Therefore, it won't work w/o internet. If you have internet, then its your problem!

First, you must be on your main or 'admin' account. Second, go in to the folder with RMXP. Right click it and then click 'Run as Administrator.' Then, tadaah~ 

-reply by Shane

Whenever I open my game file....Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

whenever I open my game file, instead of letting me work on it I get "failed to load class data"

*** DOES THAT MEAN, AND HOW DO I FIX IT?! this is the 5th time ive had to start over on this game! all the other times it gave me "unexpected file format" and didn't work, but let me play what I already made... This time neither work, and I'm going to shoot something if I don't fix this ****. You have no idea how frustrated I am. Please help me.

-question by Devon

reply to lauuseoe.Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

an unexpected file format means that the file that allows you to change your game is corrupted... Its happend to me so many timesso I know how this is going to feel when I say I you will have to start over...

-reply by Devon

When I start RPG Maker, There are notiles or anything, and the only options available are "New Project" and "Open Project." When I go to make a new project, however, It says, "failed to copy folder."

I don't really know what I'm doing, and I've never used RPG Maker XP before, so I don't know if I'm doing wrong. Please help!

-reply by SilverTrinity

Run as administrator...

Program Files/Enterbrain/RPGXP

Right click on the application and the run as administrator.

All right now...Its funny to hear all this.  I have te same problem. BUT, did you try this:

-Open the instalation on a computer connected on internet. Start the game once, and its says you have (30) days until its over. The trial, right? So, you cant change the date on your computer to fool the trial, cause it uses internet to ask how many day is past and how many left. In that case, open it once, quit it, crack it, and start it. This is what you do on a computer connected on internet. Copy the installed files (all! common files and main files) on a memory stick. Copy it on your computer whitout connection. I think this should work. Put the files where they belong, (common files and enterbrain) and start the game. ---- Well, if it works, cool! If not, I tried it, so...Well XD

I don't know, I was writing this when I tried it so I am gonna tell you if worked, but I don't belive it will. Reason? I think the computer will ask again on internet do you have the permit for full game. Its not easy to beat tehnology, isnt? :D  Tell me if it works!

-Ryan-

-reply by Arijan (ryan)

What program are you using?Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Hello! :) I got the same problem and I'm running windows 7... Just right click, go to properties, go to Compatiletierusaueo something, and then run as winodws xp 2003

-reply by RMXPThingGuest