xisto Community
sylenzednuke

The Filesystem Mounted At / On This Server Is Running Out Of Disk Space.

No need to do that reuploading stuff.I suffered from them too.Everything is just fine they have just edited the Settings.php in your forum that SMF leaves it at CHMOD 777.Replace the contents of it with Settings_bak.php .The page you see 'Hacked by SpyHackerz.......' is in the Settings.php .And now i got it how they get through.We all leave the Settings.php CHMOD to 777 which can be accessed from a account on Xisto.com as there may be a bug with CPanel on restriction between accounts.Using that they just change the Settings.php .I am just assuming the bug.Dont reload the SMF files.

Is it the admin settings? If not, under which folder is settings.php? Also, where would I find settings_bak.php to replace it with? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but i've never had my forum hacked before.

looked all over and didnt find the setting.php file. But i found a file config_global.php. I checked it out and that was the file. Any idea what i have to do to that file.sorry to bump this. But i really need some help with this. I found out that it was the config_global.php file. So i removed the code in it. But what do i add to the file to fix it so it will show my forum again. It is also saying there is an error in the mysql

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Double post merged. Refrain from bumping a topic.