xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
idle

Xisto : Username Taken ^_^

Hiya, I have to admit this problem might have been caused by me because of a premature refresh perhaps. After filling up the Xisto form and then clicking process I was brought to a blank page, I decided to let it load for about a few mins but to no avail on receiving any content. So I pressed the dreaded [X] Button and bam all the text came out with the processing information appearing with a heartstopping Do Not Press Back or Refresh sign @_@.So, okay my bad. Is there anyway to help =) The desired domain is idle.trap17.com if there is someone taking it then ill settle for another, if not ill be in your debt on this matter :)Anyway thanks.

By pushing the stop button the server has sort of half created your account. Your best bet will be to either PM an admin or wait for a reply from one of them here. And remember for next time, no matter how long it takes to appear, don't stop it or refresh it!I just visited the URL you wanted and the site appears, and a login to cPanel is possible. Have you tried logging in to cPanel and uploading a file or two to see what happens?