xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yumyum

I'm New Hello,i wanna get to know some ppl

Hello....I'm new here.I live really far away in New Zealand.I love making websites and playin and chatting to my friends!.....I'm not really a nerd.BUT....i do consider my self to be....Hello!!....

Heya YumYum, and welcome to Xisto hosting!

We have many foreign people here, we have people from austrailia, mexico, south america, asia, india, europe, so what is another member from New Zealand :) welcome!

Everyone has a nerd in them somewhere whether they admit it or not, and you are brave enough to admit that you are :) kudos lol

well

enjoy your time here at Xisto free web-hosting be sure to read the Xisto Readme So you dont get in trouble with the admins or mods. and good luck :P

Well, welcome to the Trap buddy, first of all read all the Xisto Forum Rules because these rules are a little different from other websites and they are important and play a vital role in gaining you more credits soon without any warnings and thats the reason you are here anyways...Nice to have someone from NZ, I am from India and we have people here from all over the world.I am not a nerd but sometimes I do become one but yeah I am a full time geek... :)

Welcome yumyum! Make sure you follow the rules and have a good time here. There are lots of great people on here and I'm sure you'll love MOST of them lol. Well, have fun and enjoy yourself!

welcome to the trap....im sure you will like it here...just follow the rules and have fun! if you were looking for hosting you have come to the right place!

Hello yumyum Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I hope you are not offended when I tell you that I used to have a poodle years ago named YumYum.

You will find this is a helpful, friendly community of posters. After you have read all the rules, if you have any additional questions, just ask. Somebody will give you the answer or direct you to it.