xisto Community
HMN

Was Sup

yooow as good this is HMN a.k.a DarKNesS in the buildin. was good??im restin in NY, QUEENS all day everydai. im 18 and im collage majoring in networking and computer information. im a freshmen BTW. if yall want o know somehting else PM me iight. 1

Sorry to say this, but I didn't understand a single thing, you have a very weak english. How many launguages can you speak? Please make your topic more readable.Anyway welcome to the forum, you will like it here so much. You can talk about anything you watn, and They offer excellent free hosting, with plenty of features.Enjoy your stay!!

LOL i knew no one would get it. its slang. haha i said that i live(restin at) in NY, Queens and alldai everydai means that im representing queens to the fullest nand in the building means that im here in the site. loland i can speck 2 languages but english is my firsti can speck spanish very well i migh add.

Hello HMN Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. The Queens huh? Do they all talk this way? I got the general idea, but was left a little puzzled. There are lots of friendly helpful people here you will find. Are you after Hosting or not?

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.