xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tractor

North Korea Claims Successful Nuclear Tests

Just wanted to give this a little bump. I was unbelievably upset the first day this news was released...and I found it to be a bit incredulous. Then, after reading about the seismic activity and increased radiation signatures, it became clear that North Korea had tested SOMETHING. What, we still don't know. In all likelihood, what they did test was a MAMMOTH, GIANT device (about 10 times the original Big Boy released in Japan during WWII) that was the nuclear equivalent of cavemen making their first fire. LOL. Seriously....they may have been able to get two big chunks of radioactive matter to slam into each other and create a big bang, but there's NO way that they've mastered the miniaturization technology to create a modern, compact weapon that's deliverable on a warhead. So...something to worry about...they know how it works...but something to worry about later, a LOT later because they don't know how to use it effectively yet.Fortunately, after the dust settled (literally) China finally woke up and said "HEY! OVER HERE!!! We JUST got Most Favored Nation status a decade ago and YOU'RE about to ruin that and destroy our economy overnight if you DON'T CUT IT OUT!!! Oh, and btw...the United States might be busy over in Iraq...but we're MORE than able and willing to kick your sorry little country off the face of the PLANET!" And so....the little, tiny fat man who would be Emperor (or God in his mind) of North Korea finally relented, hung his sorry *bottom* head and said to the world "I'm sorry....no more nukes"Do I buy that? Hell no! Are they off the nuclear plate now? Don't bet your life on it. But they'll be keeping quiet about it for now...and probably just added 20 years to the timetable for a weaponized version of their first test...but watch out people. Before we're all cold and lonely in our private little dirt naps...North Korea AND Iran will both be lobbing nuclear bombs at someone...most likely US. :P

Korea isnt silly enough to actually use their nukes..

obviously they are a small communist country that the US doesnt really like very much..they need a bargaining chip to gain power, otherwise they have none.

however, i agree about nukes getting more common in countries other than china russia and the US....unless someone does something soon (like shoot all nukes on earth into a black hole), things arent looking swell for planet earth :P

nostradamus' prediction of the middle east being obliterated by northern and eastern powers some time in the next 10-20 years could well come true

Seeing that north korea have nuclear weapons we have them too and plus i don't think that North Korea is going to try using nukes against the other countries that is closer to them also if they try to send a nuke over i guarantee that it will be disarmed before it gets over to the us soil. Also if the US wants they can go and destroy north korea in a heart beat. Then we will not have worry about them but if we ever did that then we will be considered the bad guys even thou we just eliminated a threat to the whole world.