xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Viper

The last two are too light, the car looks more pink than the traditional bright red. The text is also hard to read and on the last one the blue of the background appears more purple, so those two are definitely out. The top two have much more vibrant, clear colours. On the first one I like the background, especially the blue, but the Viper still looks slightly washed out, and the text having parts in cyan looks a little odd. The car looks the best on the second, and the text is clear and fits well, but the blue of the BG is a bit too dark in my opinion. If you could just lighten the blue ever so slightly then the second one would be perfect.

i guess i could lighten the blue in the second one. the last two were meant to have a light effect, not as harsh colors, even though the top two seem more vibrant, i guess you could call that better. i see what you mean by washed out though. can you see the c4d i used, first it made the car looked spiky which looked reallly cool but i lowered the opacity and you can't see it much (forgot about lowering the opacity before i saved i guess)

ur just changing the blending mode,i'll go for the first, and edit the curves and maybe the levels of the viper.So you get a better effect. second,The blue graphic thingy isn't cutout correctly, do that, and then change the blending mode to overlay. It should make it look better. And last,The text, try to do the 'V' of viper in orange or something and the rest in a little lighter red. It schould do it. Maybe some blurred or fractalized copy of the text in the background. good luck

For the second image (which seems the best), you can try adjusting the curves to make the whole setting alittle clearer. But as rvalkass said, the blue behind the car in the first pict is nice, incorporate it in and theres a decent contrast and the car can stand out on top of the nicer background. A few layers of different filters and brushing them out should be able to generate some fabricated texture to your car.