xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keri-j

Should I Jump... pros and cons of t17.

Well, as Albus said... I jumped, and I love it! It's really a lot easier than it seems, and credits are easy to make. Infact, this is my 100th post!! I'm a lot more commited now and really love it here. And I love the people, especially the following: Albus_Dumbledore, NigaiAmaiYume, Saint_Michael, BooZker, Salamangkero, Jlhaslip, and if I've missed anyone out, PM me and I'll put you up here.

Basically, I love Xisto!

EDIT: As I mentioned, this is my 100th post. But, unlike others who may be newer but still have more posts than me, I post quality and always use proper and spelling grammar etc. To the best of my ability. Also, I didn't post for ages when I was new. Anyway, I'm sure that more of us could make better posts if we really tried. As long as you try your best, that's all that matters. Unless it's a competition, then if you lose you suck ^_^... I lose constantly, but whatever... I'm a loser :lol:

Edited by keri-j (see edit history)

If you can't keep up with credits, you may simply purchase credits at the /process page. But we'd still love to see you active.

If you can't keep up with credits, you may simply purchase credits at the /process page. But we'd still love to see you active.

Well, I can't be bothered to buy credits from the process page, as all I have is cash, and not much of it. And if you'd "still love to see me active, how come you called me "sick" earlier? Maybe 'cos I am sick... Anyway.

On the criticalsecurity.net forums, we have this lovely rule where people who post in long dead topics get warned, and seeing as the problem is resolved, I think this topic should be closed really. Unless you want to leave it open for newbies worried about earning hosting credits...

EDIT: I just realised, some people seeing this topic might have thought I was suicidal until they read it... not that I'm not at times...

Edited by keri-j (see edit history)