xisto Community
stevey

wanna know the gender of people on ere!! please make sure you vote on this one.

Are you male of female  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lucky Lady #6 here.^_^Just thought I would add my two centavos on it. Too bad the 2 peeps who voted "not sure LOL!" didna reply. That woulda been a hoot dontcha think?

Well, I am a boy, so I voted for.....:D boys :D Just because we have stereotype about girls, doesn't mean it is true. I guess we have tomboys here ^_^ But still, many girls have jobs which are usually thought of as male jobs.lol, I remembered this from last year B)

Lucky Lady #6 here.:P

Just thought I would add my two centavos on it. Too bad the 2 peeps who voted "not sure LOL!" didna reply. That woulda been a hoot dontcha think?

I guess they were Aliens? :P

Ooh aliens? But without gender how would they reproduce? Unless they were SPORE aliens! ACK! Run my friends from the Plant Sporing Aliens of Galaxy X ! ^_^Growing up I had my fair share of barbies and my little ponies......however I also adored g.i. joe, He-Man ( okay so not very manly THESE days....) transformers, construx, hot wheels and so much more. Most of my friends were boys ( and until I grew up, had kids, got married still were mostly males) because they were active and fun. I loved catching grasshoppers, worms, pollywogs and snakes. Climbing the tallest apple tree or cherry trees was always a fun challenge. For the longest time my mother was in despair because I did not want dresses or frills or what nots ( you would think the barbies and my little ponies were enough?). I hated all the drama, prissiness and snobbery that gals would offer when they were around. Guys didna care if I was in the money bracket for cool shoes. All they cared was if I could play a decent game of basket ball or baseball. LOL!I'm not terribly technologically advanced ( my friend helps me out with our anime website) but I do know a few gals ( real close friends of mine) who are great with website design and other technological tidbits.

You never know. Nothing is the same :P Haven't you heard of women being able to reproduce with the help of a mate :D Oh no, they have your friends :PDon't we all know, I've had my fair share of action figures( they are not dolls!) lol and cars and other stuff which I broke or broke things with B) I haven't been exposed to anything girly( thanks god!) Still yet to make a friend who is a female :D I kinds think poofters make friends with girls and boy are they ever present ^_^ I guess you can put a tag that says "fully male" ;)

Sad Feburary 10th 2009 and I am the 9th female to post here since 2004. lol Well at least it has gotten a little better more than 1 girl a year now. But also now there is 2 that arent sure. I think someone should restart this poll there has to be more than 9 females here now. Anyway it would be interesting to know the difference between now and 2004 because it only shows like 24 males and I know there is alot more then 33 people here at Trap 17. :D

hardly i would love to meet a woman aka female in person, all of you sound interesting besides you hardly find many ladies working on technical stuff like a computer.also i am a guy :D status curretly as i post is 26 guys 8 females and ???? wow 2 that dont know lol..

Sad Feburary 10th 2009 and I am the 9th female to post here since 2004. lol Well at least it has gotten a little better more than 1 girl a year now. But also now there is 2 that arent sure. I think someone should restart this poll there has to be more than 9 females here now. Anyway it would be interesting to know the difference between now and 2004 because it only shows like 24 males and I know there is alot more then 33 people here at Trap 17

Its always nice to have females in the house.

I like working with focused chicks...especially geeks! :D

Welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay here..HappyHippie

hahaha I guess I'm girl #10 to post or #9 if I count my vote on the poll, but yes there would be always more guys in forums and stuff, but as some other girls said things are changing and some of us that weren't raised only with dolls and kitchens haha :P are taking the technology world, and not all of the girls that are into coding and web pages are geeks, maybe a little bit but I met a lot of pretty ones in college, we were only like 6 girls and tons of guys but I think we have a lot to offer to the technology field we see things in a different way and definitively we are more multitasking than guys. :D

Though I am the eleventh girl, the poll shows only 10 :lol: . Anyway though the forum is mainly male dominated there are plenty of topics that even a girl like me can reply to. And the forum somehow encourages you to reply to topics that you might have never seen before in your entire time :XD:

is there a way to tell cmon some users are pretending to use different gender to every social networking site and this site is no exception i used to have a an online gf who turn up to be a man

I am the 33rd male to vote, and the poll is still pretty low for the ladies. Only 10 still have voted as a female. One thing I have never understood though, is why people get so excited to find women online. It's not like it is a taboo, or something. So women are on the internet, what's with the hype? I understand though why some people (males) may get excited to find a female who likes the same things they do (for instance a certain website that represents a hobby or common passion). Some people seem very desperate, though, to find females online.