xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
niran

Astahost Is Not Opening!

can't say for sure, All i know is that this is a first time that it has ever happen.

Email to support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com explaining all of that. But they are most likely aware that a problem exists.

Look at the Astahosters spamming our Forum.
Boo, Hisses....

I'm sure Opaque is on the case with this one. Patience, please.

websites are on a different server that's why, but alot of people going to be angry if the site is down for more then 10 days (those who hosting credits) fall into that category.

epsilon is the server that the Xisto account is hosted on.gamma is the server all of the free web hosting accounts are hosted on.I don't know what server Xisto is on.Looks like OpaQue forgot to reset the expiration date on the Xisto account. See, epsilon is the server which hosts web accounts like our server hosts our accounts but each account has a billing cycle on it which in our case is controlled by the credit system. The Xisto account is hosted on epsilon but the server administrator has to input that the account is current with billing. Since the account holder in this case is also the server administrator, there isn't any billing but the system wants that input anyhow. I believe all OpaQue has to do is unsuspend the account when he realizes the problem has occured. By the way, this isn't actually the first time it has happened. Seems like it happens once a year. Maybe the maximum period of time an account can be billed is once a year and OpaQue simply forgot to reset the billing cycle.

Well since Xisto is up at this time, this topic can be closed and when the problem is solved we will let you know. But of course that answer will most likly be on Xisto and not here.