xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

Banner Request banner request for my forums

I finished your banner, but do you mind if it was in .swf format? Also do you have flash 8 pro, for making modification on it, if you don't just ell me your comments, and I will fix what you don't like about it. I added also a preloader if you don't mind.
My connection have some uploading problem, I will upload the banner as soon as I fix those problems.

Hey beastjordan, here is the link to see your banner it: http://www.ssh101.com/
If you would like any modification on it, just tell me before I give you the download link.
Hope you like it!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You can edit your own post if your post is the last one. There's no need for double posting. Merged.

Not bad at all! Although I think the font should have been cleaned up a bit more--I can see few white outlines...unless that was the effect desired.Under the circumstances of given guide lines of the requestor it's a job well done.

BH, thanks for the compliment, it is actionely the first banner that I do in my entire life, but it needs a little bit of effects and filters, so I'll pass this banner to the Photoshop, it will be more professional.

I'm glad you like it, but please give any modification that you would like me to do. For example if the background didn't like you tell me, and tell me what features would you like in this banner. You can download the swf movie from here: http://www.ssh101.com/

To insert it in html format, you need to have a wysiwyg that is able to do this, but if you know how to script it would be easier. You can also download the webpage that contains the banner and the swf movie, and put them in one file, then open the webpage with a wysiwyg, and put your modifications on it.

But to change the banner, you need to have flash 8, that's why I am telling you to tell me what you would like me to change. I am really sorry for doing this in flash format, but I dunno how to work except while using flash.

P.S: I'll make some modification myself with photoshop.

Thanks i looks great erm... i have no idea how to code it if someone else could that would be great thanks
P.S i'm not sure about the grey background :)

ihave a friend who can make a really hot baanner for you(not these simples)
but he asked for 45$ to make it for you!
his yahoo id:nasser_clever :)

the flash banner is kinda... ugly, but thats my opinion if you like it, keep it.But i think the text and the picture are horrible, and the animation is owke.

Like I said that's my first banner, it is disgusting, so it is no need to anyone to say not bad, or brilliant like beast said. I think you should get someone else to do you this banner. I am the worst designer ever. And I am not pro at coding on fact I don't how to code except very few simple things. So beast I am not the guy for the job hope you find your banner.

Well, I am willing to do this banner but yeah I need some time like some 16 hours or so because I have got my exams running and they will remain my first priority over computers... :)