xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

My Newest Sig

this is my newest sig, i first tried to do a mainp but the face turned out weird, so then i put in some c4d's and went crazy with the pen tool, i hope you like it (and yes i know the theres a line going through her face....)

Posted Image

*EDIT*Sorry I rated your current signature and not the one you posted, sorry for that.A little bit equality in the c4d would work as the top-left part of the sig looks very empty.The left edge of the lips look rotten. :PThe sig overall is quite good and I would rate it 7/10. :)You can improve the text a little bit also...

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

If you would have placed the text in the empty spot at the top left it would have improved the sig; and probably have made the text easier to read. That line you did with the pen tool, that goes over her lower-right part of the face, imo, should be faded out. And maybe add a border? (If it does have one, i can't tell..)

Btw, who is the woman in the picture?

I think it's Jessica Love Hewitt? If it's the same woman as in your current sig.... I'm not 100% it's her, but the face is so familiar I KNOW I know who she is....

As for sig details (From someone that knows nothing about sigs, and therefore mostly just looking at it like a piece fo art...):

- I agree with everyone about the text, moving it, darkening the color, or otherwise distinquishing it from the background is needed.

- Fade out the line going through her eyes, unless you REALLY like that effect. It's just creepy. You can keep the stuff to the sides of her head on it, just NOT cutting THROUGH HER EYES. *shudders* Maybe move the left one so it's not cutting so much into her chin.

- I agree with sylenzednuke, do something about the too-dark line on her lips. Lighten it, blend in some more shadow next to it, or change it to a different color for a new effect. If you do the last, though, I recommend adding a few other "changed shadows" or "changed highlights" to keep balance. Actually, that effect could be cool....

- The background's REALLY good. Is that premade, or did you create it? I like the effects on the right...

- A border or something is probably needed to make the sig "pop", and not just look like it's cut onto the post background. Otherwise, it just looks like an image you linked. Yes, technically, that's what it IS, but it's also a sig, so I'm assuming it shouldn't look like it was added just on the spur of the moment.

yeh it's not jennifer, i agree that i need to move the text into the top left hand corner and i also need to get rid of the line going through her eye (i'm not creepy NigaiAmaiYume) and the lips well... not sure what happened, i think it was the lighting when i got the stock but me enhancing the lips made it look wierd. once i get my PC together again i'll find out who it is.