xisto Community
Robbie Rotten

How Can I Transfer Credits To My Friend ?

Yes , my friend really need some credits from me but how can I transfer some of them to him ?I tried at the process page but it always said "You need more to transfer" , what should I do now ? Please help me , thank you very much.

In order to transfer credits, there are several conditions which must be met.1. You must have at least 30 credits in your account.2. Both you and the member receiving the credits must be Hosted status.3. You must have 30 credits in your account at the end of the transfer.If these conditions are met, the transfer will go through the system, otherwise, the transfer will fail.This has been explained a number of times on the Forum. Please use the Search Feature.

If you are trying to award credits instead of transfer you must have credits in the bank first as well. I noticed that if I go to the transfer credit page and put the username in as bank and then you can go to the award credits page and give them credits in your bank. If you aren't trying to award credits then just follow jlhaslip's advice and make sure you have 30 credits.

if we hare hosted how do we know how many credits we have? for hosted would it have to say 30 days? rather than credits?

Look at the index page of the forums and in a big yellow box in gree lettering it says how many hosting credits you have. 1 credit = 1 day of hosting To transfer to your friend you must have atleast 30 credits before and after the transaction.

Yes , my friend really need some credits from me but how can I transfer some of them to him ?

I tried at the process page but it always said "You need more to transfer" , what should I do now ? Please help me , thank you very much.

You appear to have less than ten credits with you - this, as the others have pointed out already, is not enough for you to be able to transfer credits to your friend. If you have 30 + x credits, you can transfer at most x credits to your friend.

Hope that helps, and g'luck :)