xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

Is Firefox Not Working For You? it hasnt worked for me the past 4 times

Some antivirus and other security software will block any program other than Internet Explorer from accessing the Internet. This is sometimes a default setting. Check the documentation on your security software to find out how to change this. You also need to be sure you have downloaded the right version and followed the instructions for installation. One question, I am using CSS with XML and Firefox does not seem to render it correctly, while IE does. How is Firefox's support for stylesheets different from IE? As for download managers, Firefox's own download manager is pretty darn good.

One question, I am using CSS with XML and Firefox does not seem to render it correctly, while IE does. How is Firefox's support for stylesheets different from IE?

Firefox supports stylesheets following web standards, whereas IE support has hudge bugs.

I have ever experienced an error like that for a browser. though it may have happened because the download was corrupt. Was it from the official site? I fnot try that and if that does work i dont know what to suggest:(

Firefox is fine for me. This is the first time ive heard someone putting firefox down. I don't know how you can. Some guy, I forgot who once said "The only this IE is good for is to download FireFox". Now isn't that true. As for your problem, get windows xp. I think Bill gates has messed with your computer so only IE works.

So I download Firefox. The free version. I get all of it installed. For some reason it just doesn't work on my computer.
I have XP
I have the Service Pack #2

Is anyone else having an issue using it?

I have also Xp with Service Pack 2. Mozilla Firefox 3.0.x Works nicely on my computer. You didn't mention what actually happen to your computer and Mozilla Firefox is almost free version.
Please download again from Firefox and install your computer It may work fine.