xisto Community
tdktank59

Crackslinger online text based game (sorta...)

hey i found this game form another site...... but meh w/e

anyways it gets adicting for some really wiered reason... that i dont know myself... anyways

i need some help (i guess) but i get stuff for every person i refer so if you wouldnt mind just registering and not going to the site again or trying it out and maybe get adicted like i did... then cool...

anyways heres the link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

allright dagoth got me to add this

this games is like a rpg or sorts you are a crack dealer and you build up your stats and try and be the top dog in a way. you can join gangs and fight other gangs for street cred and so on.

if you interested in helping me out pm me for a link (i cant post referals...) otherwise click the link above...

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)

hey i found this game form another site...... but meh w/e
anyways it gets adicting for some really wiered reason... that i dont know myself... anyways

i need some help (i guess) but i get stuff for every person i refer so if you wouldnt mind just registering and not going to the site again or trying it out and maybe get adicted like i did... then cool...

anyways heres the link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Didn't you knew that giving referrals link is forbidden? You can be banned (I guess) for doing such a thing. I mean after writing more than 300 posts didn't you knew that?!!
Anyway I'll try that someday, but would you mind giving more infos about this site? Like what does the game talk about? Is is only one game or are there more than one?!

Notice from truefusion:
Removed refferal from quote.

im playing right now....trying to see what happens when you run out of skills.....do you know?it seems pretty violent/un-realistic....its an ok game if you have nothing to do but sit around with a lot of time on your hands....which occurs often for me hah. well good luck with the game!!

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

I was going to play, but I just didnt feel like siging up for something right now, maybe Ill give it a try some other time. It looks like it is going to be a funny and fun game.