xisto Community
hts

Q About Adsense I had my account suspended because of my own stupidity and now..

Well, I **accidentally** clicked once on my ads and my account was suspended (I had about 200$ in it, not really much but whatever :) )...I`ve sent them an email to explain them that it was an accidental click, but they wouldn`t listen :P..so that account is lost 4ever..

Now about my problem: I`ll soon finish building another site (new content-nothing to do with the previous)..and I want to place ads..my problem: when I signup, what data should I change so that they don`t figure it that my other account has been banned.? My IP, payee name, address? Again, it was ONE accidental click from my IP...so I really don`t feel like I cheated them..there were few cents or so...but anyway;)

If anyone knows, please answer :P

Edited by hts (see edit history)

Hmm i have you been temp banned or full banned, i have accidently clicked my ads probably 5-10 times and havnt been banned :sIf your permanetly banned, i wouldent try and cheap your way into a new account, mabe move over to Adbrite?

Adsence is a service provided by google. You sign up for an account, then design an adsence block then copy the code into your site. The block contains adverts and you get payed per <- snipped -> }}

does it cost money??how much do people usually make ?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Contribute with quality and length. Short, brief and one liners are spam to our board

well my account has been banned 4ever..as I told you, I`ve sent them an appealing email and they replied negative to it:) (I think it was an automated answer though)...try to keep ontopic: I want adsense on my future site... of course, if it won`t be possible, I`ll try smthg else..but until there: does anyone has a solution? :)

I am not even sure if your account got banned because of that-one-click. If someone else goes to your website and hits an ad three hundered and seventeen times, I guess google naturally gets the impression that you've been cheating.

Try sending another email if you can, and as for your new account, I think you'll have to show yourself to be a completely different person - make it in a friend's name or something like that. (I'm not an expert, but this is what I interpret from the rules). Try reading their FAQ or something, that may have some pointers *shrug* Sorry this isn't very useful - but fwiw, good luck with the future venture :)

My Adsense account got banned for "invalid clicks" too a while back. It must've been from other people <- snipped -> too often. I never clicked my own ads. I must say, that is one thing that I find very stupid in the Adsense program. I mean... if I have some competition or just somebody I don't like, I can go to their websites and click their ads a million times and get them kicked off of adsense and potentially lose thousands of dollars. I also sent Google a series of persuasive and pleading emails to no avail. They seemed to be so certain that there had been "invalid clicks". I think I might try to figure out a way back in somehow. I was thinking maybe signing back up as a corporation, with somebody else (a friend) as the contact name. You could probably try that; or just sign up under a friend's name and just have them transfer the money to you after receipt. But that means you have to trust your friend with you hard earned money :lol:. Trust me with you life, not your money or your wife :D}

Once your banned from Adsense, your banned from the forever.If your in the U.S try using YPN (Yahoo Publisher Network), also try giving Kontera a go, they provide you with in-text ads and I made about $117 in my first month with them.

It takes more than 1 click!Q About Adsense

It takes more than 1 click on one ad friend...My buddy used this ebook to get his account back...Hope it helps...http://edinc.us/

-reply by croatiabound