xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

How Do I Do The Free Trial?

im getting package two..... can i make the domain they give me like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/? thanks! this is the package 2 on Xisto by the way

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

Trap17 hosting is free. So there's no trial period. Post quality and lengthy posts and you'll earn hosting credits. You can then trade your hosting credits for free web hosting plans. For further understanding of Xisto, please visit Xisto Readme in my signature.If you want to have your own domain name with Xisto hosting, you must have your own domain name purchased. If you do not have a domain name of your own at the time of free web hosting activation, request for a sub-domain from Xisto (i.e. whatever.trap17.com) and you can change to your own domain later.You have the full control of your hosting service as long as you follow our forum rules and hosting rules.Refer to Xisto Readme for details. Additional strongly recommended habit is to SEARCH the forum before making a new topic. These and other FAQ's have been covered in this forum section.

At Xisto - Web Hosting.com, If you want a free trial, All you have to do is select PayPal as your payment gateway to process your credit card :-)