xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berakd

Do Electrical High-voltage Cables Affect People?! Do they have a bad effect on humans?

I heared a different stories about this... Like, magnetic resonance is used in medicine, to kill cells infected with cancer... On the other side, the peoples who lives or lived under the high voltage cables, dies or are infected with cancer in almost every case... Is this another source of cancer?!What do you think?!

It's possible, although it has not yet been confirmed. The less electromagnetic field that forms around a power line, the better. The fields would not only waste energy in and of themselves, but would also interfere with nearby power lines. High-voltage cables are heavily shielded to prevent energy loss in this way, although once again, it is possible.

This is an actual occurance of me. Ok, so when I went to vacation to phillipines. After a week-in there, I just had to take a bath. Although water heaters hasnt gotten there yet, you have to heat it through electricity. So heres what happen, I totally didn't know that the electrical cord was still on the bucket of boiling water. So I touched the water, and I was hit by 220 volts of water with electricity for about 2 secconds before I realized that I need to take my hand of the water. When I got out of it, my fingers were numb and felt funny. My hair got spiked up outta nowhere. And whoever I touch I give static to for the next fifteen minutes. It was seriosuly crazy though. I could of killed myself if I didn't take my hand out in time. Because I was all alone in a locked bathroom. So, I guess I had to be alive. I thank God that im still alive. Because 220 volt is pretty high. My lesson learned is, check your wires. Or, dont operate electrical stuff especially plugs with wet hands.Warning: Don't try this at home you idiots. Unless you want to be a human light-bulb for a few secconds.

Anything in excess is bad. Seriously! Water, for instance. If you drink too much water in too short a time, then you de-salinate your bloodstream and it becomes incapable of supporting all of the necessary metabolism for human life. SO! Don't drink too much water!I get x-rays periodically and THOSE I worry about....especially chest CAT scans and bone scans. They literally bathe your body in radiation and that can lead to cell division anomolies...or DNA mutation..which leads to a malignancy.Very strong EM, RF fields can also interfere with proper cell division, causing errors in replication that lead to unwanted growths. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. However...these are VERY rare and your exposure really does need to be significant for something like that to happen...unlike x-ray, or ultraviolet radiation...whose rays can cause cellular anomolies fairly quickly.So it's all about mitigating your exposure and knowing which kinds of energy are most dangerous to you. Some folks can drop dead just standing next to a microwave! Some words of advice?1. Avoid archaic x-rays if at all possible...MRIs are MUCH more effective and less risky and their costs are coming down.2. Limit your skin exposure to ultraviolet light whenever possible. At the beach? Wear BLOBS of high SPF sunscreen and a hat! Tans aren't sexy...they cause wrinkles and melanoma.3. Don't move next to power distribution stations or power lines. THEY POSE VERY REAL RISKS - particularly to children!!4. Keep your distance from strong RF signals...even cell phones are reported to have links to skin cancer....so keep it small and let the network amplify your signal for you...only the smallest possible signal from your cell phone is actually necessary.

Edited by humanisfilth (see edit history)

I have saw a documentary on Discovery Channel about the way electrical high voltage cables affect people. They didn't say anything about cancer, but they did mention some side-effects like hearing weird sounds (which actually don't exist). They say it creates a discomfort (depends on the person of course), but as far as they know it does not have any big repercussions on your heath.As far as I have heard antennas for the mobile telephone are much more bad for the health. In my country mobile phone companies pay big $ to people living in flats to pun antennas on top, but after a few months people complain about headaches and other problems. I sure that in more developed countries there are laws to prevents such problems...

Sceintists did make a study but it is not very deadly. The cancer it mostly makes you get isn't very strong and you only have ti be 50 feet away for it to not give you cancer. But it makes sence but why don't the smaller ones? I will do more research and post back later. Untill then i hope we have happy posting.

The reason the smaller ones do not affect people is because the amount of current and voltage they carry do not create a substancial electromagnetic field. The insulation around the wires do a very good job of lowering the strength of the field too.