xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

No Website Configured At This Address my domain is having an issue

I added on the domain indoxylseo.com a few days ago and everything was working fine, but yesterday I submitted a support ticket requestion wildcard subdomains and when i checked today, i got the error:

There is no website configured at this address.

Please help ASAP, everytime i contact live support they tell me to email support and when I do email support, I don't get any response!

PS. cPanel username: downloa

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified. Please do not make a topic title that can be viewed as a fault of Xisto - Web Hosting.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Don't send support tickets unless it's totally necessary and there's nothing else, NOTHING else that is an option. I've witnessed a support ticket taking over 2 weeks just to get a response. Sorry, I love the hosting, love Trap and am hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting, but the support is disappointing.I think I tried to make a subdomain when I first started my site and couldn't. I didn't really care at the time but then later tried and succeeded. So maybe do the same and you'll get lucky!

I have modified this topic's title. The reason was because the original title seemed to "blame" Xisto - Web Hosting services.Your website is appearing just fine. Perhaps it was a momentary "hop". This topic is closed. If you would like to continue this topic please PM a moderator.