xisto Community
median

Need Help Buying A New Computer.

Hello there! :) Well, i'm buying a new computer. But i'd prefer to buy it piece by piece. I want it to look unique, not in the visual sense.Though i got a low budget, maybe later it increases.Please give some ideas or sujestions! :P Motherboard, Processor, HD, Memory, Graphics... I already got the monitor, mouse and keyboard.Thank you all. :P

making your own computer is really fun,one of my friends have did that,the biggest benefit of making your own computer is that you actually save a lot of money if you buy the components from internetfirst of all just google "how to make my own computer" and you'll find loads of tutorials then just choose the best component and compare its prices on ebay,mpire and many other sites that compare the prices from all over internet for you,then buy the cheapest and the best quality product ,that's the benifit of buying from internet you get everything so cheap best of luck hope you get your pc running soon :)

If you want a gaming PC, then put put about 30% of your budget on the graphic card because it is the most important thing to make games run smoothly and the way it should be!!! Second have atleast 512 mb ram, and a 3.0GH CPU, the video memory should be atleast 256 mb, the whole thing would cost about 400 to 500$ (only the case). That's my idea about a good PC hope you like this plan!! And good luck!!

you can't just come and ask us for ideas and parts for a pc haha. we need to know what your going to use it for and what budget you're looking at. pcs aren't that simple, but yes Hadi suggested some pretty good points. if you're looking to buy it in one piece, then its alot harder to determine how it will perform. its best that you customise a pc part by part so you know what to expect once you buy and use it.what will you be using it for?

If you want it to look unique, and save money on the case, I strongly suggest a really old used case dating from 1990. Those computers, unlike today, have a "Turbo" button. No idea what the button does, I never pressed it. Sounds impressive though. I heard that the best use for the button is ignore it. Admittedly, the cases themselves don't look that great, but at least it looks vintage!