xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alanmccann

Well Lads And Lasses ne craic?

hi there, new to this banter, but really enjoying it so far. I'm from northern ireland and love football. that basically somes me up and if you dont know what the topic description is all about then let me no and i'll try and explain it :)

With hockey still in pre-season, all i have been doing is watching Soccer (football for some of you). The Irish league actually is on tv here in the USA with a certain sports package. Therer games are quite fun but i am more of a English Premier League and German League watcher just because i know the teams and players better and it just seems like an art when i see many of their plays.

Good day m8! Welcome here at Xisto! Hope you njoy it here!By the way, I don't get the topic name :)

hi there, new to this banter, but really enjoying it so far. I'm from northern ireland and love football. that basically somes me up and if you dont know what the topic description is all about then let me no and i'll try and explain it biggrin.gif

Perhaps you could clarify more of your details? We would like to hear about you. Welcome to the Xisto Community! ^_~

Hello alanmccann Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I like football too, American football that is. My favorite team is the San Francisco 49ers.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Don't keep us guessing. What is the topic description about?