xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AeonLan

My Love Story Hear ye Hear ye

So there this girl. Which is different from every other girl... (First sentences guys always say) XDOkay seriously, there's this girl that I am very very attracted to. The problem is whenever love or us is the topic between me and her, I am always stupefied and stricken with silence. :P So I tried making a move. Actually, they're moves. But again and again I have no luck. I really really like her. Since then I am not looking for any other females. I always think of her. Is this love? :P It's been five years and after the last try I gave to her, she only promised me her friendship. So sad indeed, :) . But anyways, I am trying to approach her once again after college since she's concentrated and dedicated to her studies.Any suggestions guys? What do you think?Girls, are there many guys like me? B):P Well, thats the most exciting part of my love story. It I would detail this, IMHO, the character limit is not enough. XXD

Well, give her some time to think things through. From what I can draw in your brief description of her, she might not be interested in a relationship at the moment because of other obligations in her life i.e. her studies. Needless to say though, five years is a long time to be attracted to someone and props to you for being so dedicated.Let her know you care (and this might not be something that needs to be said... actions speak louder than words) and give it time!Good luck.

believe me dude you're completely in love ,remember one thing relationships with girls are bond to be complicated we have to make them staright ,though she's not interested now,yet stay with her as a friend ,be a good friend and keep trying to understand her ,after sometime when she'll be ready you'll have the most chance to be her soul mate ,but if she takes too much time or is really not in to you ,you need to find a new girl ,it'll be a good descision in the long run.best of luck

My advice is to move on and in doing so you may end up with her anyway. Girls love what they can not have. I have had girlfriends for most of my life since middle school (im 20 now) and let me tell you, when you have one so many girls are after you but once you are single they dont care anymore. The same thing happens if you just dont care and go out to have a good time with your guy friends and dont even try. In doing so, you are more yourself and you give women the vibe that you are not trying to meet anyone and so they natural go for what they "cant get". Let her be and try moving on. Just go out and dont try to find another girl but go out and just have a guys night out and dont even try and you most likely will find more of what you are looking for.

Thanks guys. I am giving her time, it is obvious enough. Showing her that I care is a little bit hard. We live further away from each other due to my decision to study here.I wish I can stay long enough before I follow fffanatics advice. Thanks Guys.Need more suggestions and comments. It helps me a lot. ^_~

hi aeolan! well i have an opposite advice for you.... admit when there is no way to go with her because this is a very important part in continue "living" and to avoid to drag the same feeling with your nexts couples.... if she definately told you "go away" then just have your space.Now if you really want to try a little more with her then think as if would be a game...supppose you told are bidding "she is a game" you don't really care about her.... this way you could act even more natural and normal than when trying of being soft with her....Then just act as normal as you can but remember is a game you are the bidder suppose you are "playing" with her as it wouldn't be serious...if you can get the girl remember to play with her a couple of days and then start to you know give her a romantic thread....hi aeolan! well i have an opposite advice for you.... admit when there is no way to go with her because this is a very important part in continue "living" and to avoid to drag the same feeling with your nexts couples.... if she definately told you "go away" then just have your space.Now if you really want to try a little more with her then think as if would be a game...supppose you told are bidding "she is a game" you don't really care about her.... this way you could act even more natural and normal than when trying of being soft with her....Then just act as normal as you can but remember is a game you are the bidder suppose you are "playing" with her as it wouldn't be serious...if you can get the girl remember to play with her a couple of days and then start to you know give her a romantic thread....

How obvious is obvious? I mean yes actions can sometimes speak louder then words, are they actions or hints? I mean maybe you need to ask her directly if she'd get with you? That you love them.

My advice is to move on and in doing so you may end up with her anyway. Girls love what they can not have. I have had girlfriends for most of my life since middle school (im 20 now) and let me tell you, when you have one so many girls are after you but once you are single they dont care anymore. The same thing happens if you just dont care and go out to have a good time with your guy friends and dont even try. In doing so, you are more yourself and you give women the vibe that you are not trying to meet anyone and so they natural go for what they "cant get". Let her be and try moving on. Just go out and dont try to find another girl but go out and just have a guys night out and dont even try and you most likely will find more of what you are looking for.

Yes, dude. You spoke my thoughts. I feel the same. Yeah, that's true. Moreover, if we show interest over girls, they do seem to ignore, and when u start ignoring them, they are after you. That's part of life mate.

If two people are meant to be together, they'll be together eventually. To me I see love as something like a blessed wind. It comes and goes quickly so grab it and hold on to it as tight as you can if you've got it. If not move on with life.Like my friend and I always say, why give up the whole forest because of one tree.Being dedicated is good, but 5 years is just too long. Imagine how many girls you would have met or maybe been together for the pass 5 years.Do you think it's worth it?

It depends, you don't want to completely annoy her. She's not in a relationship with anyone else is she? She isn't a lesbian or anything? You would know that by this point I would think though. Take her somewhere nice when you tell her again. If she's unlike any other girl you've ever met, then she shouldn't care if you're not the best looking, if that's normally a problem for you. Just do it in a special way this time, you're probably stuck in the friend zone, as "Just Friends" would put it. I've got guys in that area, whether they like it or not, which my guess is they don't really care. But still, do something that'll make her see you're not just friend material.