xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AeonLan

Banner Needed For Comsci Forum

Basically, I need a stylish, modern or techno banner and has a theme of sky blue, grey, or black.
The text should basically say,

UPLB Computer Science

Moreover, the text has to also modern to fit the theme.
The banner size is the same as the banner size here on the forum above. ^^^^^^^^

Ideas or comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance to those who will help.. :)
^_~

Ummm... would you be able to specify the size? the banner above doesnt show its size.And a very good help would be if you post a link to your forums so the artist would know better how to fit corretly your theme.BTW.. any renders? objects? or something to fit the space there.. or do you want only text there?

hopefully you were mistaking the size of the table as the size of the banner because i made it 825 by 65.... soooooo here you go .... its got the grey, the black, and the blue but im not sure how "techno" it is.... if you dont like it i blame the fact that you didnt give enough info... :-p just post more info about it and im sure someone else can do it then

Sorry guys for the late reply. Obviously, tsunami, that is what I am not a good banner for my forum. Err.. More details eh? Hmmm. Simple clean techno look may fit. Pure text may come handy. Also, if possible make the background transparent always.Check my forum at my siggie for the forum theme. I've use a banner, kinda like it, but it doesn't seem to fit the criteria of computer science. Thanks Guys! ~:)~