xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Free Mmorpg / Rpg's free real games and webbased games.

I want to find a mmorpg that you dont have to download anything to play, you dont need to make an account to play and that its free. Any suggestions?

Free Mmorpg / Rpg's

I want to play some mmorpgs except I cant find any that I like or any that arent free or you have to download something to play. I don't want to have to register or anything like that. I want a game where you can bring up the game and make a name an play. I also wouldnt mind have a chat in it or something like that.

Does anyone have any suggestions or anything?

Please?

there ya goFree Mmorpg / Rpg's

yeah I know a great game no download and all you have to do is make a acount thoughe you need a email its called adventurequest worlds they just got outta there beta testing and you cant come at a better time oh andone more thing you have to be 13 or older to talk kinda sucks I knowhere ill give you the link http://www.aq.com/ :D cya round

-reply by fish mongler

FlyFF? how can i regist and play this game?

any url which can i see?

Yeah, flyff was pretty good (gala-net.com for the company?)

It lags for me now. It was extremely repetitive

there ya goFree Mmorpg / Rpg's<p>yeah I know a great game no download and all you have to do is make a acount thoughe you need a email its called adventurequest worlds they just got outta there beta testing and you cant come at a better time oh andone more thing you have to be 13 or older to talk kinda sucks I knowhere ill give you the link http://www.aq.com/ :D cya round </p>-reply by fish mongler<p>?</p>

Yeah, it was pretty good but sucky. I remember back when it first released when i started hacking/using bots and it was awesome. We could get like unlimited gold and so on. It's really the same thing over and over again. There's really no variety like real MMORPGs with weapon stat, etc. There wasn't even PVP.