xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JasperIk

Power Trippers

First off, i had a bit of a busy and pretty much sucky weekend, and i went into a chatroom i go to often to just chill and get away from my personal life for a little bit, upon entering i noticed three people were fighting. Now one of them, is a total hag and she always picks fights with people, i know because she often does it with me. So in the end two of them (not the hag) were gagged (meaning they can be in the room but no one can read what they type). And the hag was gloating, and continued to call them idiots and stupid. Annoyed i said that i thought everyone in the situation was being stupid. Which was true, i didn't want to deal with fights and they [especially the hag] were being very stupid and immature. So she starts to jump all over me, calling me gay bashing terms and such (because that is just oh so original), and i simply tell her she isn't worth fighting with, i didn't want to fight so i just let her say all those mean things, because i wasn't going to let her push me to fighting. And after i said that, more people started to jump all over me telling me how negative i am, and that i should learn to have fun. Meanwhile, i am just sitting there taking all their *BLEEP*, not fighting back not complaining...and i am talking to someone in the room in private message, and all of a sudden i realize that box has closed, and i look at the actual room and I was kicked. Upset, and bothered i waited a couple of minutes and tried to go in again, but couldn't yet so after ten minutes i went back and asked why and who kicked me. The op in there denied kicking me, and the hag kept saying "you left on your own!" bs, why would i take the effort to ask who kicked me, if no one kicked me? Like does saying "you left on your own" change some scientific law? Because no matter if you say the grass is pink, the truth is...its fricking green, saying it is something doesnt change the truth, so she may have kept saying i left on my own, but i didn't i was kicked. Then once again they started to tell me how negative i was, and she continued with crude remarks to me and so i gave up, and have left that room for good. It just upset me, because it was like everyone turned on me except a few people [and on a note, i feel bad because the people who do like me, want me to come back but its too hard now, i wont have a good time] and i honestly did nothing. I know i can be negative, and stuff but i really didn't do ANYTHING this time. So what gives?

People are just like that sometimes, people suck in general to be honest, i mean not everyone cos there are a lot of people here and obviously the people i talk to etc.. are great but you get people like the ones you mentioned who are just there to mess up everyone else day and annoy you. Im not one to care what people think of me so i just tend to ignore them and it sounds like you tried that too which is good. One of my mates said that if a person insults you it means they have thought about you enough to do so, and its true, so you should be glad that person just wasted their pea-sized brain thinking up some random insult that you ignored anyway :P Find some way of getting her [the hag] to break the chatroom rules whatever they may be and then get the operator to ban her :) if thats possible it would be funny to watch, and it would shut her up for good. Otherwise just talk to the person you was PM'ing and get their msn address or watever if u use a messenger.

yeah people do just suck. the hag thinks she is good and will eventually get into the same situation with all the people who supported her and they'll all realise what she is like, but of course then its too late.move on and find another chatroom, its not like the internet has a shortage of them, you could even invite your friends to come and chat in that room without the hag.or maybe just get off the internet and go talk with some real people. real people don't tend to do things like that as much because you can punch them if they do :)

I had that problem once. Someone reported me for saying that I hated some people in this world. They said it was "too nagative for their site" I was annoyed. Sometimes people do suck, especially siblings. Hope you find a way to get her back. (I'd opt for e-poison myself... LOL J/K!)

Yea, some people just likes to annoy people and have nothing else better to do, i hate them...I think the Moderators/OPs should do something about it..they talk like they were drunk or crazy....they are just annoying,if your chatroom has a block/ignore function, try that!Or just try request the OP to do something, tell them how annoying others are..

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)