xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magnesium

Magnesium Technology

hi,

Are we tolking about technology,really?

I suggest you to see one good site include magnesium technology and all products created by magnesium metal! :)

I really enjoy reading Magnesium.com. I look forward to accessing the

monthly newsletter and I always find valuable information and resources

in

the newsletter, forum, marketplace and the daily news.

you can find more information at http://www.magnesium.com/w3/

Woah, is that a site that shows what can be made with magnesium? its a biy cluttered so couldnt exactly understand but if it is then there are a hell of a lot of thing on the uses page that can be made with magneium, which is weird cos magnesium reacts badly with..well everything, it gets hot when it touches water and causes a reaction and i think it has been known to catch fire from water so im not sure how they could use it.... :) but if they do then its fairly kool.suppose they could use it an alloy or something.

hi,

Are we tolking about technology,really?

I suggest you to see one good site include magnesium technology and all products created by magnesium metal! :P

I really enjoy reading Magnesium.com. I look forward to accessing the

monthly newsletter and I always find valuable information and resources

in

the newsletter, forum, marketplace and the daily news.

you can find more information at http://www.magnesium.com/w3/

It's magnesium technology,isn't it? I visited that site and read main topics there. Forum is good. But my interests are in the part of magnesium wheels :), they are really cool! I meen see by yourselves B)magnesium wheels

Woah, is that a site that shows what can be made with magnesium? its a biy cluttered so couldnt exactly understand but if it is then there are a hell of a lot of thing on the uses page that can be made with magneium, which is weird cos magnesium reacts badly with..well everything, it gets hot when it touches water and causes a reaction and i think it has been known to catch fire from water so im not sure how they could use it.... :P but if they do then its fairly kool.

suppose they could use it an alloy or something.

hahaha...that was cool comment. and what's your interests in?

which is weird cos magnesium reacts badly with..well everything

Lol i have about 75 feet of magnesium ribbon, just laying around (I used to / still somtimes import it in huge rolls and then sell it by the foot), Screw fire hazards :)