xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

S.s. Lazio Are you guys out there?

I am a very passionate supporter of S.S. Lazio of Italy. I have been supporting them since 1997, almost a decade now and I would like to know if there is anyone like me? I know they have a very bad reputation especially on the wide scale because of the media exaggeration. Most probably when you hear of Lazio, you will associate us to facism, hooliganism and the Nazis. But do not get the wrong idea because the majority of the Lazio fans are not like that, this is a misconception I would like to clear up

What exactly do they support and why do you support them?I live in North America and have not heard anything about them, but I would not tend to be supportive of them unless they also supported things I believe were right and true. Racial equality and equal rights for women, education for all, free and democratic votes, freedom of speech, and seperation of Church and State to name a few of the things I believe.

What exactly do they support and why do you support them?
I live in North America and have not heard anything about them, but I would not tend to be supportive of them unless they also supported things I believe were right and true. Racial equality and equal rights for women, education for all, free and democratic votes, freedom of speech, and seperation of Church and State to name a few of the things I believe.

S.S. Lazio is a football team based in Italy. Well being a football fan, I guess I started supporting the club because my then favourite player and still one of my favourite; Alessandro Nesta was playing there. As time grew by, my support for the team became stronger and they were one of the most important parts of my life. Due to the political situation in Italy, some fans believe in the far-left or far-right political beliefs (Communism or Fascism). Unfortunately, the political world in Italy is very chaotic but I try to support my team without the concerns of these outside problems.

S.S. Lazio is a football team based in Italy. Well being a football fan, I guess I started supporting the club because my then favourite player and still one of my favourite; Alessandro Nesta was playing there. As time grew by, my support for the team became stronger and they were one of the most important parts of my life. Due to the political situation in Italy, some fans believe in the far-left or far-right political beliefs (Communism or Fascism). Unfortunately, the political world in Italy is very chaotic but I try to support my team without the concerns of these outside problems.

unfortunately like you said, football in italy is now run by politics. As for the Lazio part, i actually follow roma, but I am not a die hard fan. Coming from northern ireland i support my local team and very rarely get a chance to watch italian football anymore bu still tune in for the derby :) and as much as i can
Edited by alanmccann (see edit history)