xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ProtoMan

Is It Allowed To Borrow Some Boards Here ?

I am currently going to create more boards on my forum (hosted by Xisto , of course) and is in big trouble. Can I take some of Xisto 's boards to my forum like Life Talk , Website Discussion ? Thank you very much , please reply.

Well I don't think the names are copyrighted but you could mix them up a little bit to make them more unique. That's what I did at my other host when I had a forum I used some of their topics because they were good but changed them around. Of course some might be unavoidable to change or keep it the same and it isn't even really big deal. No one will say you are copying Xisto. There are probably many other places with the same topics. Either way it's your forum, you can make any title you want really.

your fine as long as you don't use the websites thats are listed in them as your own.But I follow the advice albus gave. change the titles around to make it unique to yoursite, it will benefit you more since it will reflect your site.