xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rizalrock

Foot Odor very disturbed...

Want to be mentioned foot was smelly or was smelly foot his fate stayed same: might not the big toe selonjor in front of the person's nose if not want to direct ditonjok or made that termenung near us suddenly fainted.Really foot the smell spread the extraordinary smell, not sembarang was smelly.However, did not have had curious aspirations the sensation was smelly foot if up until now had never had the experience about the taste that it seems was smelly him was not described that.Only of the wife's sides or the husband and his owner of course, that precisely knew be as high as whether the calibre was smelly foot.One matter must have been, although being smelly foot possibly could wake up the person who was unconscious, but might not be used for drunk medicine if not wanting to make the person even more drunk.There were those who could help solve this problem?? :)

One of the main causes of the smell foot was to use the covering material foot or wrong sandals.Sandals that was made than plastic or the material synthetic could not absorb sweat well so as foot stayed wet.Because of that, with the material that had 60-70 percent of the content of the hair thread with 30-40 percent of the cover foot that was made than fibre.To reduce the smell better guarded healthy foot with the tip along with :? After bathing, always dry foot comprehensively.? With sandals that was made from the material like skin.This enabled foot could breathe so as to be avoided from being smelly that was caused sweat.? With the cover foot from the cotton material or the hair thread that could help foot stayed dry.? Avoid used same sandals two days were endless.Because of that foot issued sweat that many, sandals needed time to dry.? the Substitute for the sarong foot very much or twice a day.? Use spray foot to reduce his smell him more far made an impression compared with the powder.? cleaned each kind of skin foot that died from the palm foot, washed foot with warm water and dry comprehensively.

The foot odour is due to bacterial growth

The main problem of foot odour is improper footwear selection and wearing the same footwear the whole day. My first suggestion would be throw away your old shoes and go and buy a new pair which are comfortable and more open in nature. It should have lot of ventilation in it so that air can pass in it for better breathing. this is because most of the bacteria that cause odur are anaerobic and they do not require oxygen for their flourishment. If you provide more oxygen they will not flourish and hence inturn there will be no odour! The other thing is to have clean and washed socks everyday. This is because the sweat in the foot again has lot of nutrients for the bacteria to grow and create chao. Also try to keep your feet dry as moisture again leads to favourable conditions for bacteria.

If possible apply talcum powder to your feet before you wear your socks. Try to change your shoes when you reach your work-place. This gives a change in atmosphere and more hygienic condition for the feet. Avoid wearing shoes whenever it is possible so that your feet can breath well. I hope you follow these simple rules and then you will see the big difference of having beautiful feet without and odour. All the best and take care!:)

one of the reasons for foot smell is the kind of shoes and how much time do you have the foot covered.i work for more than 12 hours and all the time i am wearing the leather shoe.i discovered when i wear open sleeper it does not has that bad smell.one more thing that can cure it is to drink a lot of water.and make sure that the socks are clean lol.

I believe that most health issues are partly related to diet. I have found that I smell a lot better now that I have adopted a vegan diet. I experimented with using coconut oil in my food and dramatically reducing the amount of poly-unsaturates in my diet, this has reduced my body odor still further. Also whatever I eat will come out through the pores of my skin to some degree. Garlic is the most obvious example of this phenomenon. I can generally tell if a person eats a lot of meat by the way that they smell. (yuk)