xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zero Ziat

Yo, Mc Ziat Over Here. Hey everybody I am saluting you

I present myself, Zero Ziat...

I've ran from my little stupid website(which I dismantled) to make something nicer here. Not sad but I'd hate to find out I've broken the heart of most of my website fans.

Anyways it was just stupid. >_>

It wasn't really needed. And when a guy gave me a link to here...IT WAS LIKE A DREAM. I still can't believe what I see here!

Options for domains, sub-domains, e-mail, FTP accounts, MySQL databases, PHP, MySQL server, Apache, like 48 things, AND FOR THE LOW PRICE OF JUST POSTING IN FORUMS AND MAKING RELATIONSHIPS, ALL IS IN BENEFIT TO THE CLIENT! Boom.

God, it was friggin' great.

I hope to become a nice member on the community and help most guys(& girls) here.

Me? I like rap, hip-hop, most-likely Eminem, D-12, I was born in Urugay, South America, and still here, yeah, I am foreign and my english is almost perfect...I still cannot believe I achieved this.

Thanks for all.

I'm always amazed at the great English that foreign people speak. Don't worry, there are a lot of people from all over on here. Glad you're liking this site! It really is as good as it looks. I'm sorry, but I do not like rap at all, but Eminem isn't too bad. Great to have you here! Make sure you read the rules!

Nice welcome, thanks guys. Anyways, I don't care if you don't like rap music or hip-hop, you have your own opinion and likes, and I don't feel in position of ordering someone around over here, anyways, better if you like it

Hey, Zero Ziat! We all welcome to the Xisto community with a :) ! You seem like a very interesting guy that is going to fit wonderfully in the forums. If you have any questions about Xisto, feel free to ask me or anyone else on the forums; we are all ready to help as we can. Also, rap's not bad, its something I don't mind listening too, and it has good poetry in it.

Options for domains, sub-domains, e-mail, FTP accounts, MySQL databases, PHP, MySQL server, Apache, like 48 things, AND FOR THE LOW PRICE OF JUST POSTING IN FORUMS AND MAKING RELATIONSHIPS, ALL IS IN BENEFIT TO THE CLIENT! Boom.

Oh! There are so much more! Just building your webpage and discovering new features given is astronomical!

Yeah, I swear it was impossible, I thought it could be some kind of stupid bluffy scam.

But when I took a look at forums, it was truth. I continued with my stupid website. It was never visited, and it would never work out to something that rocked everything. I got eventually pissed about it. I left a notice on it. (PM me for the URL WARNING: Contains 'bad language'.)

And well, here I am, and if I fit really well, and I am welcome in a so kind way, I stop searching, Xisto is the exit to the websearching, the exit to all the stupid web hosts I've been, the start of a new era for me, I am sure I will be pleased with these services. I love them.

Congratulations to OpaQue. Thank you.

Also, thanks to the guys that welcomed me, again. You are all so nice!