xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Help My Forum Connection Isn't Working

can anybidy help me.I have had a forum amde and I can;t access it???????

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Contribute with quality. You could have gave more information like which forum software, URL to your forum, what error message and the exact nature of the issue, i.e. it shows this but not that...or not showing at all.

Well MySQL and the rest of the server statuses show a green light, so the problem lies with your forum. What is the address of the forum, what forum is it (PhpBB, IPB etc) and do any specific errors come up. We need some actual information to be able to help you.

agreed we need more info, also on top of that, it doesn't even look like the site is activated, because it's showing up dead to me at least.

It works well noe , it is all my fault for typing wrong on the address bar , can some one close this thread ? Thank you very much.

acces phpbb3

Help My Forum Connection Isn't Working

Hi I am installing phpbb3 and mkportal for some days. Now I have installed phpbb3 on Shoerepair.Be but I can not acces. Ony when I add the phpbb3 sub direct it is ok. I do not want to remove everyting for the 99 time. Please can someone help me. I know since many years that "everything is difficult before it becomes easy" but I have searched and searched and I know that the answer will be easy, so please react.

Thx

-question by Neotrans