xisto Community
dude_cool

Ea Sports Cricket 2005 A COOL GAME

THIS IS BETTER THAN EA'S CRICKET 2004 GARANTEED I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR A LONG TIME`IF ANY BODY WANTS THIS ADD A REPLY ILL UPLOAD IT TO RAPIDSHARE.DE

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
DUDE, this isn't COOL. Read our forum rules and know why you're getting this note and how illegal it is to break copyright laws.

THIS IS BETTER THAN EA'S CRICKET 2004 GARANTEED I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR A LONG TIME
`IF ANY BODY WANTS THIS ADD A REPLY ILL UPLOAD IT TO RAPIDSHARE.DE

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
DUDE, this isn't COOL. Read our forum rules and know why you're getting this note and how illegal it is to break copyright laws.
hi dude i m searching this game from last two months plz post this game to my id tanveer_ayub2000@yahoo.com, plz help me yaar, i need this game urg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me this game

It probably wont be long before the Twenty20, Ten10 or any shortened form of the version of cricket is included in any future version of cricket games (on all platforms) to be released down the track.

Ya agree This was the coolest game and cooler than cricket 04The gameplay was good.And the challenge was good tooThough Latest versions of cricket have been realsed and I play them tooBut I love two games cricket and football and cricket since cricket is one of them therefore I love playing all versions of cricket old or new...i love them playing on my laptop^_^ :P

Guys wake up the AI is far too tough and it gets really irritating dat keepr appeals every time with an howzzat..not even 5 players look like they wud have in real life{may be due to lisencing issues}.But still it could have been improved

do%20you%20have%20the%20full%20verison%20of%20the%20Brian%20lara%2005%20PC%20version%20%3F%3F

Ea Sports Cricket 2005

Hi ..

Do you have the full version of the Brian lara 05 PC version ?? ..

Can you upload it to the rapidshare ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards...

-Brian Lara

Speaking of Lara, I remember his Brian Lara cricket game for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive back in 94. Followed by Warnie's version of the game. Those were good versions of the game back in the mid 90s. Especially editing the names around and all.

Eh...why don't you people just buy it. I'm sure a bargain bin somewhere will have it for cheap. Goodness. It's an extremely old game, and many newer games that are much better are out. If you're so strapped for cash, then simply buy 2005. =P